Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Help finding Guilds my husband and I can join?

meredithcraig30
meredithcraig30
Soul Shriven
Hello, my husband and I knew to this game thanks to our nephew. We play a lot during the time our kids are in school or asleep. We are just having trouble finding guilds to join. Since we cant really spend real money at this time on the game if we can get a guild that allows us to help to our best abilities. We struggle getting people to chat with us to help out when we hit a spot that kicks our butt. Please if anyone can help and give us ideas on what to do please message me or my husband.

My gamertag: meredithcraig30

My husbands gamertag: Magnar Hunter85

Best Answers

• Kraynic
    Kraynic
    ✭✭
    You didn't mention what server you are on, and that is pretty important!

There is a guild recruitment forum for each server that you could check to see guilds with threads for your server.
    Answer ✓
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you Xbox NA?
    Answer ✓
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey hey! Do check us out and see if we are a suitable guild for you! We have alot of oldie-but-goldie players that sometimes just want a guild to help out here and there! We are also in the process of setting up our events for the calendar year so you are more than welcome to join in!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/307726/of-wolf-and-raven-a-casual-solo-friendly-guild-beginners-and-veterans-welcome#latest

Do note though, we are pc-na guild so hit us up in discord or ingame! The servers are https://discord.gg/TUQYJxt .
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
    Answer ✓
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry guys didn't know that about what form of device we use to play had to be known. I should have know that. Dumb moment on my part. Lol

We play the game on our xbox one. So I'm sorry I didn't post that earlier

If you play on the North American server you can feel free to add me: iTz John Locke

All of the guilds that I'm in are pretty niche in their functioning (Pvp guild, housing guild etc.) but if you guys ever need help with a boss or need anything crafted you can add me and shoot me a xbox message and ill help you out if I'm not busy when you ask
    Answer ✓