The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Leg distortion on one of the new Argonian costumes

• raffael.geislerb16_ESO
    I was looking forward to these costumes. What a disappointment. Legs are too thin on both costumes. It is much harder to notice on the Egg-Sister outfit because of the skirt's shadow, though.

I hope it will be fixed.
    Edited by raffael.geislerb16_ESO on January 21, 2018 6:35PM
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The costume is still not FIXED after the patch today. @ZOS since you are selling bugged products, at least release the fix ASAP.

Edited by RANKK7 on January 22, 2018 10:37PM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RANKK7 wrote: »
    The costume is still not FIXED after the patch today. @ZOS since you are selling bugged products, at least release the fix ASAP.

The Patch today had nothing to do with game fixes.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/391223/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-2-13#latest
    "The Elder Scrolls Online v3.2.13 is required to update an essential security certificate, and does not include any additional fixes. There will be a small patch to download of approximately 95MB."

So I'm all for getting it fixed right away, but its not like they left it out of a patch that was fixing stuff in the game.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RANKK7 wrote: »

The Patch today had nothing to do with game fixes.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/391223/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-2-13#latest
    "The Elder Scrolls Online v3.2.13 is required to update an essential security certificate, and does not include any additional fixes. There will be a small patch to download of approximately 95MB."

So I'm all for getting it fixed right away, but its not like they left it out of a patch that was fixing stuff in the game.

Indeed, it has nothing to do, but it should have.

Selling bugged products like this Studio has no QA, that leg distortion is an incredible oversight, like they tested a female outfit with a male character (for which the legs seem okay) and thought the outfit was good to go on the market.

I would expect at least they would release the fix asap, it's not nice to have an item and not enjoy the purchase because... bugs. A change like this do not require a major update and I damn sure hope I'm not going to wait so long.

You are right of course, the patch has nothing to do with fixes but in my book a serious Studio should provide the fixes very fast when is about items for sale (and still for sale at present despite the bug). It's just that.

lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please...

Egg-Sister Bias-Cut Casual Wear[Male]
    4q0ho3.png
    Lizardly Four-Fabric Skirt Set[Male]
    nxrjeu.png

• Mielikki
    Mielikki
    ✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    Please...

Egg-Sister Bias-Cut Casual Wear[Male]
    4q0ho3.png
    Lizardly Four-Fabric Skirt Set[Male]
    nxrjeu.png

Honestly it would be great if they did that to this costume and all costumes similarly from now on.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just a quick note to let you know we've seen this thread and are on the case.

Any chance this will be fixed before the New stuff drops or word of when it might happen?...
    And can I get a yes, no maybe so on those [Male] edits? LOL

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please Jessica, if you know when they reckon to release the fix, any info is very appreciated
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    lll
    lll
  • Mielikki
    Mielikki
    ✭✭✭
    Bodymorph strikes again!

dLK83nZ.png