Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who is this 'Drac' guy? PC-NA Vivec

blumac81
blumac81
Seriously I keep about a player named 'Drac' from every faction... apparently he's EP or somethin, I don't know i might be out of the loop but really what makes him such a big deal? What build does he run? Why is he so feared?
PC (NA) ~ @blumac81 ~ CP 696

~ Katilyn Macando 50 Altmer Sorcerer (DC PvP Vivec/ PvE / Master Crafter) ~
~ Ra'Mazzik Macando 50 Khajit DragonKnight (DC PvE Tank / PvP BG'er) ~
~ Junie Cakes Macando 50 Orc Warden (DC PvE Healer / PvP BG'er) ~
~ Mastigia 50 Dunmer Nightblade (EP PvE Master Thief / PvP Gankblade) ~
~ Licks-All-Wounds 50 Argonian Templar (AD PvE/PvP Healer) ~

GUILDS: (LF Guilds)
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey what’s up

rip decibel
  • blumac81
    blumac81
    Draxys wrote: »
    Hey what’s up

Oh hey the man in the flesh eh? So tell us all, what makes you so special? :P
    PC (NA) ~ @blumac81 ~ CP 696

~ Katilyn Macando 50 Altmer Sorcerer (DC PvP Vivec/ PvE / Master Crafter) ~
    ~ Ra'Mazzik Macando 50 Khajit DragonKnight (DC PvE Tank / PvP BG'er) ~
    ~ Junie Cakes Macando 50 Orc Warden (DC PvE Healer / PvP BG'er) ~
    ~ Mastigia 50 Dunmer Nightblade (EP PvE Master Thief / PvP Gankblade) ~
    ~ Licks-All-Wounds 50 Argonian Templar (AD PvE/PvP Healer) ~

GUILDS: (LF Guilds)
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can't name and shame in this forum.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a scrub
    Edited by Vilestride on January 15, 2018 6:12AM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When someone says "Drac at ales" (as an example) it usually means the guild Dracarys
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    When someone says "Drac at ales" (as an example) it usually means the guild Dracarys

Yeah probably this.
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

don't drak live at nikel?
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Drac is the person underneath the map who is powering Cyrodiil.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »

We've upgraded from hamsters?
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

We've upgraded from hamsters?

Yah :D:D:D
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Feel free to check my signature for our guild videos which will include some guides.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not gonna lie, I thought someone was looking for Drak the Accountant. It is US tax season, after all.
    Edited by Anrose on January 16, 2018 9:09PM
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't EP.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    I don't EP.

He ERPs ;-)
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    I don't EP.

He ERPs ;-)

<3
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't EP.

He ERPs ;-)

What is ERP?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't EP.

He ERPs ;-)

What is ERP?

Oh, my sweet summer child. On the off chance that you aren't trolling: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ERP
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't EP.

He ERPs ;-)

What is ERP?

Oh, my sweet summer child. On the off chance that you aren't trolling: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ERP
    ERP stands for Erotic Role-Play. Role-Play in this definition refers to the typing RP done in video games, chatrooms and forums.

ERP is a role-play with little plot besides the quick sex scene between characters. There is no consequence and no long term story behind it.

ERP is basically RP that is rated X.

And what, oh what, is the draw of ERP? Why do people do it?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't EP.

He ERPs ;-)

What is ERP?

ERP stands for Erotic Role-Play. Role-Play in this definition refers to the typing RP done in video games, chatrooms and forums.

ERP is a role-play with little plot besides the quick sex scene between characters. There is no consequence and no long term story behind it.

Well, you see...um...nope, never mind *backs out of the room, shaking head*
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't EP.

He ERPs ;-)

What is ERP?

How else does one fulfil their fantasies of sexual interaction with and intelligent lizard species? You can even roll Dunmer and play out that slave narrative killing 2 birds with 1 stone. The tales of the lusty Argonian maid beat 50 shades of grey any day. Do you guys even read the lore? gawd.
    Edited by Vilestride on January 17, 2018 7:10AM
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »
    Not gonna lie, I thought someone was looking for Drak the Accountant. It is US tax season, after all.

I was also thinking he meant Drak the Accountant! Usually he hangs about Drakelow in his Nordic Towel get up helping his fellow EP players with their tax returns!
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Drakkdjinn who knows, maybe someday you'll be as famous as Drakk the Accountant. ^
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draconis is the best tank in the game. I want to give him a no troll shout out for his sturdiness and resiliency. He is welcome to run with Fantasia anytime on AD obviously. Secondarily, he is high entertainment watching AD and DC throw themselves at him and also for helping me generate ultimate which I do every single time I see him.

Drax the Accountant on the other hand is probably the best ganker style stam nb on na pc he hits harder than anyone and on 12 of my 14 toons he oblititerates me. I love watching him come out of stealth at Drake front door or Sej and then kill someone (other than me) in a second or two then disappear. Great build whatever he is running,

AD calls them both out in chat for good reason.
    Edited by DHale on January 18, 2018 3:35PM
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We are closing this thread down because, as stated in our Community Rules, we do not allow for threads that are directed at specific individuals.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.