Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Poll to fix (or at least add an "on/off" feature to) the Imperial fountain

• Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I think this fountain should work and have flowing water.
    I tried it in pts and I see a very faint mist spraying out I’m trying log into game and try my in game fountain
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS team...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

You have made an entire guild of people very happy this evening (most especially the lovely @Delphinia).

<3<3<3<3<3:)
  • dangerlucy
    dangerlucy
    ✭✭
    Yay!!! Thank you ZOS! OMG I'm so happy for you Delphinia!!!
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks ZO$! Delphinia will be delighted....and so will the rest of us. :)
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia, you have received your justice! :3
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is amazing news! My wonderful family in Divine Design Alliance just told me yesterday and I'm still in shock!
    /faint
    I just want to give a huge hug and thank you to everyone who helped support this fix and of course, one to ZOS!
    You have made many of us truly happy and just knowing you're listening to your players, really does mean a lot!
    I guess this means my heroine, "Desperate Homeowner" will actually get her happy ending after all... ;)
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    This is amazing news! My wonderful family in Divine Design Alliance just told me yesterday and I'm still in shock!
    /faint
    I just want to give a huge hug and thank you to everyone who helped support this fix and of course, one to ZOS!
    You have made many of us truly happy and just knowing you're listening to your players, really does mean a lot!
    I guess this means my heroine, "Desperate Homeowner" will actually get her happy ending after all... ;)

If you have pts you can go in and see it. Activate/ Deactivate fountain, lol
    They listened to the people now who’s the next person with a request we can try and change
    Edited by Krainor1974 on January 16, 2018 5:34PM
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bzlksiulz4jn.jpeg
    1x1xeuyglcwr.jpeg
    Lily pads and chubby relaxing in my working pts fountain.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on January 18, 2018 3:19PM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    Hi all! I know this has been discussed many times and it seems like there are those of us who are interested in having the Imperial Fountain (Crown Store Only) actually be a working fountain.

It obviously can be done (ie. the ones in Cyrodiil and Coldharbour).

I am starting a poll and would like to see who out there would like to see this fountain's pump in working order.

@ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_GinaBruno please review this small request (like the one you performed for the Skooma Bubbler) knowing what a huge difference it would make to many of your players.

Even if you could just allow for it to have an "activate/deactivate" feature, (so that it still could keep the current look for those who might possibly like that), that would still be very much appreciated.

[Edited title]

check out the latest PTS patch notes, they are adding an option to turn it on/off
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s already in pts working