Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Argonian Cultural Costumes Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - Jan. 18

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
New Argonian cultural costumes and dye stamps are here! Look for them in the ESO Crown Store, starting this week.

COSTUMES
Egg-Sister Bias-Cut Casual Wear
975133197843620fd7bf56cc5f629d66.jpg
"Simple yet stylish, most advantageous for displaying one's tattoos and markings," says Jaxa-Kel, who found these designs by her relative, the elusive Hermit, at a clothiers' bench near some Barsaebic ruins in Shadowfen.

The Egg-Sister Bias-Cut Casual Wear costume is available now on all platforms, and costs 500 crowns. This is not a limited-time offer.

Lizardly Four-Fabric Skirt Set
7ef69e71c60555c9ef5bcac6cc11da96.jpg
"The Hermit presents the latest in silky swamp chic," says Jaxa-Kel, "combining flax, feathers, alit-scales, and spun dank-cotton in contrasting layers of chevrons and lightning. So lizardly!"

The Lizardly Four-Fabric Skirt Set costume is available now on all platforms, and costs 700 crowns. This is not a limited-time offer.

DYE STAMPS
Radiant Dye Stamps
p7zwf6cnrkv0.jpg
The Radiant dye stamps are available on all platforms from January 18 to January 24 at 10am EST and cost from 50 to 100 crowns.

Will you be getting any of these new Crown Store items? Show us your screenshots here or on Twitter at TESOnline.
Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on January 18, 2018 2:41PM
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    My Elli is very happy with her new threads! And her photobombing trunky friend approves too! :)

1516289658_Screenshot_20180118_162631.png
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Still need more hats. Also how about letting us dye facial accessories too.
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/390699/leg-distortion-on-one-of-the-new-argonian-costumes#latest

Good thing the distorted one is more expensive. Well, not good, but saves me crowns. Will be rocking the other :)

unknown.png
    Edited by DocFrost72 on January 19, 2018 5:31PM
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do they dye well with black or white?
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/390699/leg-distortion-on-one-of-the-new-argonian-costumes#latest

Good thing the distorted one is more expensive. Well, not good, but saves me crowns. Will be rocking the other :)

yeah could anyone at ZOS let us know if they are aware of the bug in the 700 crown version and that a fix will be looked for?
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they dye well with black or white?

The 500 Crown one dyes like one would expect a 500 Crown one to dye. That is to say, not very well.

To me, almost all of the Rare dyes are basically a shade of brown or grey.

Nirncrux Red shows up as a nice tan color.
    Pact Blood Red is a pale burgundy.
    Dominion Yellow is a lighter shade of Nirncrux Red.
    Ayleid Gold is sort of a dirty tan, for lack of a better description.
    Dwarven Brass looks pretty much like Ayleid Gold
    Coldharbour Ash Black is a light grey
    Nirnroot Grey has a linen color to it, and isn't bad.
    Blue and green colors are basically bluish and greenish versions of the above.

I had a lot better luck with the common and uncommon ones.

Varla White made for a pretty white outfit, but if you are looking for a dark black, none of the dyes I have went past a dark grey.
    Edited by Elsonso on January 18, 2018 6:05PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn these outfits are lusty.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Octopuss wrote: »

Is it the outfit or the maids wearing them?
    Edited by Izaki on January 18, 2018 7:12PM
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Izaki wrote: »
    Octopuss wrote: »

Is it the outfit or the maids wearing them?

The outfit is maid by the wearer, of course.
  • pandoraderomanus
    pandoraderomanus
    ✭✭✭
    My lizardina <3

[Can't decide what color is better, I like both]

Ni8chj1n-J4.jpg

4pLuwn_QF0c.jpg
    PC-EU since 2014

Touches-Your-Tralala - retired lizardina-templar
    Pandora Morgenstern - noob orc-stamsorc
  • Vraedlich
    Vraedlich
    ✭✭
    My lizardina <3

[Can't decide what color is better, I like both]

Red looks niiiice.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, which red is that?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It seems like the 500 crown one dyes quite well if you use light colors. Overall I like the 500 crown version more, only because the navy blue on the 700 crown one isn't dyeable.

LIGHT COLORS
    Welkynd blue
    Provisioner brown (which always comes out as a champagne pink on costumes)
    Transliminal violet (the third dye shows up on the necklace beads)

ab655a69e3fc32ace147e3447070443c.png

DARK COLORS
    Coldharbor ash black
    Smuggler violet
    Transliminal violet

16d7fc182b29d8e797b6af1f7023e8be.png

700 crown version

DARK/LIGHT
    Provisioner brown (light)
    Smuggler violet (dark/rare)
    Transliminal violet

8fe02343a87f604172a7814ce5624ae5.png

Edited by emilyhyoyeon on January 18, 2018 10:58PM
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »

yeah could anyone at ZOS let us know if they are aware of the bug in the 700 crown version and that a fix will be looked for?

This.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

And here a comparison from a user in another thread about the issue of bad distortion:
    Linaleah wrote: »
    here's the egg sister outfit, looks pretty good (note that its a preview, I haven't bought them yet, in part becasue of the leg issue and in part because after having been burned on other outfits recently, I'd like to see how these dye first.

26758627_1515031045276760_4178426023300484076_o.jpg?oh=8ee6c2cec95f69ee7c164f56a8b47240&oe=5AE30D4F

and here is 4 fabric outfit. yikes.

26952347_1515031078610090_1238172550846073528_o.jpg?oh=e2de37faddfc973ff438556062f0e733&oe=5AE8D96D

Edited by RANKK7 on January 19, 2018 6:23AM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • pandoraderomanus
    pandoraderomanus
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, which red is that?

That's bloodroot something for hotr dungeons
    PC-EU since 2014

Touches-Your-Tralala - retired lizardina-templar
    Pandora Morgenstern - noob orc-stamsorc
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

any ETA for the fix of the legs distortion?
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – January 22, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC)

I hope tomorrow I will be finally using the costume.

Edited by RANKK7 on January 21, 2018 9:03AM
    lll
    lll
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No fix today with patch, I don't know where to expect the product I have already bought will be fixed.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom please let us know when they reckon to release the fix.

It's very annoying to have spent money on an item with such bug and wait to use it instead of enjoying the purchase.
    lll
    lll
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Egg-Sister Bias-Cut Casual Wear[Male]
    4q0ho3.png
    Lizardly Four-Fabric Skirt Set[Male]
    nxrjeu.png

• RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "Four Fabric" female legs distortion issue has been finally fixed, just tried out the costume and the legs are normally displayed.

Months have passed from release but have my thanks for the fix (to @ZOS_JessicaFolsom that promptly acknowledged the issue at the time in another thread).

Very glad I can now use the costume, at last.

Edited by RANKK7 on May 30, 2018 12:05PM
    lll
    lll