Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Add a basement

badmojo
badmojo
✭✭✭✭✭
Would be nice if they added a furnishing object that was just a hatch door that you could place anywhere in your house. Interacting with the hatch would let you enter a crypt or wine cellar type of basement room that you can decorate like the rest of the house.

-They could sell it on the crown store, throw it in the crown crates, or maybe even as a rare drop.
-Houses would be limited to a certain number of them, maybe one, or two if the house is big.
-Editing the hatch door would only be possible when the basement is empty of objects and players.
-There could be different style rooms and hatch doors to go along with the different styles of houses.
-Everything needed for this is already in-game, they could even slap in a pre-existing basement from one of the many already ingame.
[DC/NA]
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can personally attest to the fact that I'd like to see the weird things @badmojo would get up to in that basement
  • programcanaan
    programcanaan
    ✭✭✭
    Housing storage items are on the way.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    honestly? I would rather they increase furnishing limits first. some of the bigger houses can be a poain to decorate well as it is with currently limits.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea :) It could even come with a furnishing limit raise for the house.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 7:41PM
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    badmojo wrote: »
    Would be nice if they added a furnishing object that was just a hatch door that you could place anywhere in your house. Interacting with the hatch would let you enter a crypt or wine cellar type of basement room that you can decorate like the rest of the house.

-They could sell it on the crown store, throw it in the crown crates, or maybe even as a rare drop.
    -Houses would be limited to a certain number of them, maybe one, or two if the house is big.
    -Editing the hatch door would only be possible when the basement is empty of objects and players.
    -There could be different style rooms and hatch doors to go along with the different styles of houses.
    -Everything needed for this is already in-game, they could even slap in a pre-existing basement from one of the many already ingame.

This idea is pure awesome!
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    If we get this, I want the ability to add an attic anywhere.

This idea is pure fail...
  • Meetre
    Meetre
    ✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    If we get this, I want the ability to add an attic anywhere.

Everyone knows, gamers live in the basement!!!