Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deaedric fence recipe

Tenn60
Tenn60
✭✭✭
I know it drops in coldharbour, does anyone know if it can drop in the public dungeon, or does it just drop in overland mobs
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not yet come across this plan in my adventuring but i am actively looking for it.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I do know I get recipes from mobs no matter where I kill them at. But you would think with the 10's of 1000's of mobs I killed up there grinding from CP940 to CP1000 that I would have seen this one. So, it's probably a rare drop.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tenn60
    Tenn60
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I hit up a few peopl who were selling the actual fences in the guild trader and I’ve come to the conclusion that there is a secret society sworn to secrecy on where they got them lol. Even offered 100k for the info. They also want 10k to make them with my mats and they sell them for 11k in the guild trader so I wasn’t doing that. I just don’t want to be farming the public dungeon, despite it actually not being bad for making a small amount of gold killing the mobs, if it only drops from overland mobs.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have this recipe, but honestly for the life of me, I cannot remember where I got it. likely as a drop from daedra/dremora mobs. could have been a delve. could have been a public dungeon, could have been from dolmens. could have been a regular dungeon, I know I got a few other recipes from city of Ash. in general if it has daedra and/or dremora, you have a chance of it dropping. how long it will take to drop? no idea, its a chance, not a guarantee.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"