The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Marshlord Formal Bugshell Robe, anyone have pics w their characters also maybe dyed?

ErinGoBrag520
ErinGoBrag520
✭✭✭
Since this is on sale I was thinking of getting it, I was wondering if anyone had pics of it dyed and on different types of characters. It's a good price but I only have an altmer an dunmer, both female. TIA
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought it a couple of days ago, when I saw it had gone on sale. I didn't think it was worth the original price, although it DOES have a lot of detail in it.
    It dyes ok, but not spectacularly. Any dye you put on it will end up looking like a slightly muted/slightly grayer version of the dye you used. The biggest issue is that the yellowish fringe trim does not dye at all, which means any color you dye the rest of it has to go with the yellowish trim, or it doesn't look good.
  • ErinGoBrag520
    ErinGoBrag520
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I bought it a couple of days ago, when I saw it had gone on sale. I didn't think it was worth the original price, although it DOES have a lot of detail in it.
    It dyes ok, but not spectacularly. Any dye you put on it will end up looking like a slightly muted/slightly grayer version of the dye you used. The biggest issue is that the yellowish fringe trim does not dye at all, which means any color you dye the rest of it has to go with the yellowish trim, or it doesn't look good.

thanks, good to know. I will probably save the 500 crowns toward something else.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From PTS (don't have much colors on NA and template character):

Pure black xXSObku.jpg

LOvcahJ.jpg

Pure white sOMOYZO.jpg

xavryGl.jpg

Channels 8R8xgu4.jpg

aZdQseh.jpg

Red and pink colors:
    Sb3njPT.jpg

kXrnJXx.jpg

X9SfLJS.jpg

Interesting idea, but poor options for customization and "dirty" texture :/
  • ErinGoBrag520
    ErinGoBrag520
    ✭✭✭
    thank you for posting @Fischblut! I think it would be a good costume for some characters. Probably not mine.