Maintenance for the week of November 18:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – November 18,  4:00AM EST (09:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 20,  6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 20,  6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

[PTS] Dragon Bones "Houses"

Akrasjel
Akrasjel
✭✭✭✭
Coldharbour Surreal Estate

Princely Dawnlight Palace

The Erstwhile Sanctuary

[PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP750+
Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been looking forward to seeing the new homes. Thanks for taking the time to make these videos for us!
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please someone post a zone map pics! I need to know how far from wayshrines those new homes are.
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the world or me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omgosh...it's the bat cave.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • markdeloma
    markdeloma
    ✭✭
    I want normal big Imperial house like this Princely Dawnlight Palace.
    Head of Emerald Turtle
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is Dawnlight the only house without at least some broken pavers, etc.? Might get it for that reason alone...

Going to go stargate on the Coldharbour plot.

Cave is nice, but it bugs me that the best part of it you can only look down on.

So... probably all three. Much better, wider variety of offerings than in the past.
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Dawnlight the only house without at least some broken pavers, etc.? Might get it for that reason alone...

Cave is nice, but it bugs me that the best part of it you can only look down on.

So... probably all three. Much better, wider variety of offerings than in the past.

Agreed, it pains me i cant go to that big lake in the cave .. so much lost potential :-/
    DC Dark Elf Main : Sapphirá - Hybrid Sorcerer (Original) - Former Empress AR: 31
    DC Wood Elf : A Widows Sorrow - Werewolf Stamina Nightblade AR: 30
    DC Khajiit : Corvus Septim - Stamina Templar AR: 26
    DC Breton : Malvolda Iceheart -Vampire Magicka Warden AR: 29
    DC Redguard : Nadalyn - Stamina Warden AR: 27
    DC Dark Elf : Drillina Firedrake - Vampire Magicka Dragonknight AR: 28
    DC High Elf : Malvolda Darkheart - Vampire Magicka Nightblade AR: 24 (R.IP.)
    DC Breton : Malvolda Lightbringer - Vampire Magicka Templar AR: 48 (R.I.P.)
    DC Nord : Ragnar Widowmaker - Werewolf Stamina Dragonknight AR: 21 (R.I.P.)
    DC Imperial : Dark Widow - Vampre Hybrid Necromancer AR: 29 (R.I.P)

CP: 1,3k
    Current highest AR: 31

Advice to new PvPers:

-Play every class, every build, every playstyle, fail, and fail again until you put together an "out of the box" player slayer build!
    -
    A low alliance rank pvp player that knows everything there is to know about pvp is far more dangerous then a Grand Overlord who has been stuck with the same class and the same mediocre youtube build for years.

-Think outside the box and have fun while doing it! Peace!

• Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @milkbox ZOS said furniture slot increase is on the way. Can't remember that well, but I it was either with Dragon Bones or in a patch after Dragon Bones. So definitely before the Chapter this summer.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    @milkbox ZOS said furniture slot increase is on the way. Can't remember that well, but I it was either with Dragon Bones or in a patch after Dragon Bones. So definitely before the Chapter this summer.

Rich Lambert said on the last ESO Live show that they are still looking into it. I guess we will see it with the next Chapter update (which will come after the dungeon DLC)
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed, it pains me i cant go to that big lake in the cave .. so much lost potential :-/
    That is why I will never buy this house. Why can't we go down to that lake? It looks awesome down there :(

The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    WTB more medium size houses already, not just empty plots. I know some people have wanted the Cold harbor one forever so that is great, but can the rest of us get another medium house ?

Edited by Dystopia2020 on January 16, 2018 7:05PM
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".
  • Swimsinwine

*Cave is nice, but it bugs me that the best part of it you can only look down on.*

When i 1st saw that on pts i was like, "i'm jumping in to put boats there!!!"

aaaaaaand died :(

I almost cried

But still prefer that over the other two, palace has a bit too much wood to make it feel truly redguard.
    Edited by Swimsinwine on January 17, 2018 11:10AM
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm starting to think that ZOS is trolling us. They keep making those huge and expensive homes that will look half empty once players hit the item cap. The Coldharbour Surreal Estate is smaller and could have been a nice one to get if it had a house on it. Imagine how many slots it's gonna take just to try to build yourself an ok looking house on it. I say ok 'cuz that's the best you're gonna get since there are no doors, etc. as furniture. Also, I bet it's gonna be the only one players can buy with gold. lol

Edited by Leogon on January 17, 2018 11:35AM