The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PTS] Dragon Bones "Houses"

Akrasjel
Akrasjel
✭✭✭✭
[PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, the Princely Dawnlight Palace is gorgeous, I suspect the cost to be 15K+ crowns but it is beautiful. The Erstwhile Sanctuary is also really cool if you have an assassin that needs a sanctuary all to your own. They did a nice job with these houses I just wish they would add a medium new house to the mix with these mansions. Not everyone needs or wants a 3M Gold or 15K Crown house.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coldharbour Surreal Estate has got a big potential..unfortunately, ZeniMax does not provide the big enough variety of building and construction materials to build from a scratch a decent manor or alike. But I like the idea of an empty site. I myself am more interested in building weird things than decorating interiors.

Not that much impressed with Redguard-in-style palace. It's too damn sweet and fancy pancy for me. And too much sun and sand ugh... Redguard style is just too "defined" for me, you know. Matter of personal preference.

I like the sanctuary...

Generally, I like when it's dark and raw...
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been looking forward to seeing the new homes. Thanks for taking the time to make these videos for us!
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • milkbox
    milkbox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I toured the new houses this morning, and all I could think was: "and still, no furnishing slot increase".

I've spent real-life money on housing. Not a ton, but enough. I've fully decorated a handful of houses, but I don't want to go through all of it again to end up with something that feels half-finished.

If you'd set a 1K max on each of these new, colossal spaces, I'd most likely have bought one. They really are beautiful, and kudos to the designers. However, knowing that there would be spots in these homes that I'd have to ignore or under-decorate is too just much of a deterrent.

This change is a long time coming. Just do it, already.
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please someone post a zone map pics! I need to know how far from wayshrines those new homes are.
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omgosh...it's the bat cave.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • markdeloma
    markdeloma
    ✭✭✭
    I want normal big Imperial house like this Princely Dawnlight Palace.
    Head of Emerald Turtle
  • Venom4You
    Venom4You
    ✭✭✭
    way too large - again... no use for such big houses. especially with the current limitation on items.

But I guess big houses mean big money for ZOS -.- obviously enough peps are buying them anyway.

They should at least add 1 medium house every housing patch imo
    Edited by Venom4You on January 9, 2018 10:02PM
    Aka Crowley

Member of Zerg Squad (EP/AD - EU)
    Role: Raid Healer
    Main Characters: Majestic Crowley (Warden Healer - EP) / Father Crowley (Templar Healer - AD) / Brother Crowley (Templar Healer - DC)
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is Dawnlight the only house without at least some broken pavers, etc.? Might get it for that reason alone...

Going to go stargate on the Coldharbour plot.

Cave is nice, but it bugs me that the best part of it you can only look down on.

So... probably all three. Much better, wider variety of offerings than in the past.
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Dawnlight the only house without at least some broken pavers, etc.? Might get it for that reason alone...

Cave is nice, but it bugs me that the best part of it you can only look down on.

So... probably all three. Much better, wider variety of offerings than in the past.

Agreed, it pains me i cant go to that big lake in the cave .. so much lost potential :-/
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @milkbox ZOS said furniture slot increase is on the way. Can't remember that well, but I it was either with Dragon Bones or in a patch after Dragon Bones. So definitely before the Chapter this summer.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    @milkbox ZOS said furniture slot increase is on the way. Can't remember that well, but I it was either with Dragon Bones or in a patch after Dragon Bones. So definitely before the Chapter this summer.

Rich Lambert said on the last ESO Live show that they are still looking into it. I guess we will see it with the next Chapter update (which will come after the dungeon DLC)
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed, it pains me i cant go to that big lake in the cave .. so much lost potential :-/
    That is why I will never buy this house. Why can't we go down to that lake? It looks awesome down there :(

The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    WTB more medium size houses already, not just empty plots. I know some people have wanted the Cold harbor one forever so that is great, but can the rest of us get another medium house ?

Edited by Dystopia2020 on January 16, 2018 7:05PM
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".
  • Swimsinwine

*Cave is nice, but it bugs me that the best part of it you can only look down on.*

When i 1st saw that on pts i was like, "i'm jumping in to put boats there!!!"

aaaaaaand died :(

I almost cried

But still prefer that over the other two, palace has a bit too much wood to make it feel truly redguard.
    Edited by Swimsinwine on January 17, 2018 11:10AM
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm starting to think that ZOS is trolling us. They keep making those huge and expensive homes that will look half empty once players hit the item cap. The Coldharbour Surreal Estate is smaller and could have been a nice one to get if it had a house on it. Imagine how many slots it's gonna take just to try to build yourself an ok looking house on it. I say ok 'cuz that's the best you're gonna get since there are no doors, etc. as furniture. Also, I bet it's gonna be the only one players can buy with gold. lol

Edited by Leogon on January 17, 2018 11:35AM