Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 200 (7:4:178:597) Hit today after 2 and a half hours still can't get back into game.

giinoz2011rwb17_ESO
When this hits me, more often than should be tolerated.

I log into my account and usually get a message about unknown IP an email with a code,
Well Today nothing logged into my account with no issues.
Can't get into game as you guys out did your usual stuff up. WELL DONE and I'm really NOT HAPPY!!

I went to lodge the issue in support and I got asked to log in again then got
You’ve logged into the Elderscrollsonline.com support experience from a new device or browser. For your security, we’ve sent a special access code to your registered email address.
Access Code

Went to email got code went back to paste it in box and guess what NO BOX.
Logged out of my account logged back in that was still no issue, tried to get support and CAN'T access it to contact you , nor lodge the issue..

Can't play game.
Guess that's why you sent me the Email New Life Festival now on from Today.
Just to be totally crewel. (Me thinks I hear your tyrannical laughter all the way from the US to Australia.) slight attempt at humor just as bad as wasting my time.

Why can't you PLEASE put a secure file or id in your patcher to stop this crap happening.

My IP has not changed, I was even logged into my account when I went to support and got the above rubbish, my internet did not drop, my modem was not power cycled,
no indeed just another your end issue again.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @giinoz2011rwb17_ESO

Please check your inbox as we've sent a PM regarding your issue with submitting a support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Delegator
    Delegator
    ✭✭✭
    I am seeing exactly the same. When I try to login to the website I get the "we need to send you a code" thing, but not for the game itself.
  • giinoz2011rwb17_ESO
    I used another browser tried to log into support it let me in with no problems initially.
    I kept at it eventually I got the error message entered the code, proceeded into Support.

Attempted to keep most stuff out I thought was irrelevant.

After using a code when logging into my account the Game usually has no issues not this time.
    Even waiting time then attempting to logging into game same error message.

To clarify I actually got into game 9 hours after my first attempt.

BUT today the same error same issue.

I own 2 versions of this Game one first versions and Morrowind.

The same issue occurs with both accounts, and even this time with the PTS!.

The secondary Game is currently on the same PC it will be moved onto another one by end of JAN.
    I can not currently use both accounts at the same time of course. The Morrowind version will be going to my daughter
    as she is currently by ESO rules to young to play by then she will be ok.

I sometimes find that issues may be related to one or both accounts so I do it this way at the moment to test
    so can tell if its either at my end or external.

I also have the PTS and even that had the same issues with ERROR 200 as mentioned earlier when all 3 go down with the same ERROR at the same time it definitely is not my end.

I have had this error before and usually have been able to log into the PTS, which either dumps me in my EU account that I rarely use, sometimes it may give me my US one but I don't use the PTS much now as it seems to always dump me in the EU account. But that's another issue.

By the way thank you ZOS_BillE for your reply.
  • giinoz2011rwb17_ESO
    YAY it's working again.
    If you fixed it BillE.

Mega thanks till next time.
    Only thing is now I don't have time to play for awhile :(.
  • Snipergod87
    Snipergod87
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same problem (Error 200 on NA server's, but EU Servers I can connect to)
    Ticket # 171217-000020
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Snipergod87

We've sent you a PM regarding your support ticket 171217-000020.
    Staff Post
  • noah.beckerb14_ESO
    noah.beckerb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same problem for the last 3 + weeks, after installing morrow wind.

Definitely not my PC. I have this ticket: Incident: 180106-002402. Maybe someone can poke the server and allow me to reach the NA mega server? I haven't been able to log into the NA server since last year.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @noah.beckerb14_ESO

We have sent you a PM with an update on your open support ticket.
    Staff Post
  • noah.beckerb14_ESO
    noah.beckerb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I know this is probably not wide spread but Is there someone on on another level of support that can take a look at this? Being told that they are out of ideas of what can be the cause of the problem, contact my ISP due to a routing problem, and there is no further troubleshooting or support on this issue does not seem right to me. Sounds like a I got blown off.

Whats next? Seeing how I'm in a minority with this log in issue, at least its not important enough for ESO to take a serious look at it; Im thinking I should ask for my money back.
  • noah.beckerb14_ESO
    noah.beckerb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Update... I still cannot connect to the NA server. I decided to try and call my ISP against my instincts. Good news, after spending more than an hour on the phone I got an extra gigabyte cable modem i can use as a bridge in another room for gigabyte download speed. Bad news, it still doesn't work. Even after getting a new IP with the new router error 200 try again later.

Is there any known issue with using these routers from xfinity for their gigabyte services? Im thinking I'm not the only one that is having this problem.