The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Suggestion]Zenimax pretty please can you remove these arches in Ravenhurst?

Corvusco
Corvusco
✭✭
I know this is a rather long shot and the chances are slim to none but hey if you want something you have to ask for it :tongue:

Ravenhurst is pretty much the only house I care for. It has the perfect size for my needs and I like the location. The only thing that drives me crazy are those arches. Would it be possible to remove the ones in the red zone and maybe extend the ones where it's green?
This would make it perfect, yes we have to add planks to extend the living area but that doesn't really matter.

I know the windows look funny like this but that is a story for another time.

So Zenimax what do you think? :wink:

898zhtx3anqb.jpg
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Ravenhurst, also, but haven't bought it ...yet. This would certainly be the clincher for me! Hope they do this.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The arches in the upper floor are certainly a nuisance and get in the way of being creative with that level. But they are an intrinsic part of the structure of that type of building, and there are ways around it. I've put three extra bedrooms on that floor without too much trouble.
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But your roof will collapse
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But your roof will collapse

actualy it will be a lot more structurally sound with proposed changes, vs its current implementation.

mostly those arches right now are decorative.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes please. I already decorated Ravenhurst, but thus would make it better. I added the 3 floors as well. And my characters would love not having to watch their footing as much to not fall down the stairs instead of going into the room near the stairs, trying to inch past that arch.
    Edited by Orticia on January 15, 2018 7:21AM
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used them to hang stuff and personally don't mind them.
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OmniDo wrote: »
    I used them to hang stuff and personally don't mind them.
    Agreed. I use these elements to hang gibbet-cage for dangerous creatures in my enchanting laboratory.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmeri house type has the same issue.
    Cwr2vrP.jpg
    Edited by Ermiq on January 16, 2018 5:14PM
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the arches are required for support. The roof could collapse without it.
  • Corvusco
    Corvusco
    ✭✭
    I believe the arches are required for support. The roof could collapse without it.

If you would remove the red part it would not, plus the added green ones would give it much more stability