The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

HUH? I thought I had ESO+. Am I getting free crown crates or not?

Davor
Davor
✭✭✭✭✭
I just got ESO+ for my Xbox One about 3 weeks ago. I never noticed this on the first day of playing during the free crates/ESO+ for everyone. But yesterday I go to the bank and then a pop up shows up saying this is what you get with ESO+ with double bank space and it's free. I already had ESO+. Is everyone getting this message? So I exit the game and check my subscriptions and it says my ESO+ renews in February.

So I am puzzled here. Am I getting my free crates or not?
Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    I just got ESO+ for my Xbox One about 3 weeks ago. I never noticed this on the first day of playing during the free crates/ESO+ for everyone. But yesterday I go to the bank and then a pop up shows up saying this is what you get with ESO+ with double bank space and it's free. I already had ESO+. Is everyone getting this message? So I exit the game and check my subscriptions and it says my ESO+ renews in February.

So I am puzzled here. Am I getting my free crates or not?

The game is logging your logins, and you will get your crates at 18 January, if I remember well.
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get the Crates at the end of the event.
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. I know the crates come after the event, but the screen when I went to the bank and it notified me saying you get double bank space for being an ESO+ member worried me, because I thought it was telling me I wasn't an ESO+ member and I am getting if for free and will not get the crates. Just wanted to make sure others got the same pop up as me and already having ESO+.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be so much easier to just read the first paragraph in the announcement article...
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll periodically receive ESO+ tool tips, especially if you're using an ESO+ perk on a character that rarely utilizes them. You'll only get ESO+ notifications as non-ESO+ if you do something like max out your bank or your housing furnishings.
    signing off