The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Video] Magicka Nightblade 1vX PvP gameplay and build (clockwork city DLC ) / EU Vivec

• Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    And here all I wanted to do was to watch a video.

well, do you Little punk?
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    this-thread-needs-more-salt.jpg
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    this-thread-needs-more-salt.jpg

sanct i would appreciate if you keep the drama out of this thread. thx for you understanding

• FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fel wrote: »
    FakeZavos wrote: »
    Really?

ohh so cute, you came back to try it again zavos?

this thread just turned into pure joy for me how ppl who are so insanly mad at me try to argue so hard that they are not the once who are triggered :D
    i mean you are basicly the pefekt example... got killed, your gf aswell, she got so mad and tryhardy and forced you to tryhard me aswell.... zerging me down and tbagging , then i start making fun of you in TS of how triggered you both are, you bann me because you got even more angry that i make fun of you....your friends unbann me because they think you are triggered, callign me a zergling, claiming that i would never have a Chance killing you or your Gf 1v1 etc....
    but jeah....you jsut did all of that to make me "triggered" :) i heared that argumation a lot my friend^^
    cmon mate....you cant really be that ignorant to see how hate-filled all your Actions were and how triggered you got^^ :D

jeah "running away and not killing anything" :D says the guy who tried to fight me once and got rekt within 10seconds, aswell as his girlfriend who tried to fight 1v1 without any help and got rekt even faster ^^
    the hate and madness i got from your GF after that and finally from you, because she forced you to, was just pure joy :) not much more satisfying than some trigegred Kids who got rekt and become the biggest tryhards after that to Show how angry they are. i guess there is a reason why ppl refered to you as the new tryahrd couple instead of mage+syndrell :D even the ppl youa re playing with were making fun of that :pensive: some of them also think that you are not a very good Player :neutral:

you were a nice guy in TS, but ingame you became just the Definition of a kid who got killed and became super tryhard and mad, jsut like most other ppl here^^

BUT WHO AM I TO JUGDE RIGHT? :D

When, in the last year or so, did you kill me 1v1? XD. Maybe you killed me a long time ago when I was 300 CP or something. But as long as I can remember you didnt kill me 1v1, ever <3

Atleast do a proper one before saying stuff like that. (im up for it anyday)

And to come back on the point where Hexys unbanned you from TS, he banned you back fast aswell when he found out that you still didnt change. He gave you a chance, you blew it xD

Why do I even try
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really?

ohh so cute, you came back to try it again zavos?

this thread just turned into pure joy for me how ppl who are so insanly mad at me try to argue so hard that they are not the once who are triggered :D
    i mean you are basicly the pefekt example... got killed, your gf aswell, she got so mad and tryhardy and forced you to tryhard me aswell.... zerging me down and tbagging , then i start making fun of you in TS of how triggered you both are, you bann me because you got even more angry that i make fun of you....your friends unbann me because they think you are triggered, callign me a zergling, claiming that i would never have a Chance killing you or your Gf 1v1 etc....
    but jeah....you jsut did all of that to make me "triggered" :) i heared that argumation a lot my friend^^
    cmon mate....you cant really be that ignorant to see how hate-filled all your Actions were and how triggered you got^^ :D

jeah "running away and not killing anything" :D says the guy who tried to fight me once and got rekt within 10seconds, aswell as his girlfriend who tried to fight 1v1 without any help and got rekt even faster ^^
    the hate and madness i got from your GF after that and finally from you, because she forced you to, was just pure joy :) not much more satisfying than some trigegred Kids who got rekt and become the biggest tryhards after that to Show how angry they are. i guess there is a reason why ppl refered to you as the new tryahrd couple instead of mage+syndrell :D even the ppl youa re playing with were making fun of that :pensive: some of them also think that you are not a very good Player :neutral:

you were a nice guy in TS, but ingame you became just the Definition of a kid who got killed and became super tryhard and mad, jsut like most other ppl here^^

BUT WHO AM I TO JUGDE RIGHT? :D

When, in the last year or so, did you kill me 1v1? XD. Maybe you killed me a long time ago when I was 300 CP or something. But as long as I can remember you didnt kill me 1v1, ever <3

And to come back on the point where Hexys unbanned you from TS, he banned you back fast aswell when he found out that you still didnt change. He gave you a chance, you blew it xD

Moro Banned Fel, not me :D
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭

i can only recall one time where you tried to fight me 1v1. you were at brk with ZS and i was there alone but also in TS with you guys ^^ and i highly doubt that this was on 300cp or only 1 year ago :)

but thats not even the Point :D it means nothing to me that i killed you in the game. i just have some fun how insanly tryhard and mad you became, esp together with your gf synndrel, or was the name flaumi?? but jeah i know the argument...you just did all of that to "trigger" someone and not becasue you were triggered in the first place^^

neither do i consider making fun of a bunch of players who are tryharding 1 guy over the map as spamming "hatewhisper" :D
    i still have the screenshot of the TS conversation, if you want to refresh your Memory :D so much about saying stuff before...
    Hexys wrote: »

he gave me a Chance? ohh man, how lucky am i? like i said, the fact that i am apparently the only one who told you about that, doesnt mean that other ppl didnt think the same^^

and then i blew it because i didnt Change?
    mate, i am still the same guy i was years ago when ppl got to know me, i was never different. i always try to tell ppl in the face what i think and i never changed my opinion about ppl who played against me first at then joined ZS later. like i said, i always distinguish between rl and ingame. even if i dont agree with how some guys Play, i still had a good amount of fun when i was leading ZS or just hanging around in TS with you guys.

its actually the other way around, if i would care about staying in TS, i had to Change in the way that i dont tell ppl what i think or not make fun of things
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My New Years resolution is to keep this thread alive til 2019.

@fel can we update the OP with some new content and really get the salt flowing?
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

@fel can we update the OP with some new content and really get the salt flowing?

Fel uses 90% of the time either cloaking or rage whisping . It'll take a while till he has enough clips for the next vid :trollface:
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    RIP
    Edited by Lexxypwns on January 4, 2018 6:45PM
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »

Fel uses 90% of the time either cloaking or rage whisping . It'll take a while till he has enough clips for the next vid :trollface:

What are you talking about? Fel is never rage wispering. He is never triggered?
    Edited by FakeZavos on January 4, 2018 10:49PM
    Why do I even try
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭

i can only recall one time where you tried to fight me 1v1. you were at brk with ZS and i was there alone but also in TS with you guys ^^ and i highly doubt that this was on 300cp or only 1 year ago :)

but thats not even the Point :dizzy: it means nothing to me that i killed you in the game. i just have some fun how insanly tryhard and mad you became, esp together with your gf synndrel, or was the name flaumi?? but jeah i know the argument...you just did all of that to "trigger" someone and not becasue you were triggered in the first place^^

neither do i consider making fun of a bunch of players who are tryharding 1 guy over the map as spamming "hatewhisper" :D
    i still have the screenshot of the TS conversation, if you want to refresh your Memory :D so much about saying stuff before...
    Hexys wrote: »

he gave me a Chance? ohh man, how lucky am i? like i said, the fact that i am apparently the only one who told you about that, doesnt mean that other ppl didnt think the same^^

and then i blew it because i didnt Change?
    mate, i am still the same guy i was years ago when ppl got to know me, i was never different. i always try to tell ppl in the face what i think and i never changed my opinion about ppl who played against me first at then joined ZS later. like i said, i always distinguish between rl and ingame. even if i dont agree with how some guys Play, i still had a good amount of fun when i was leading ZS or just hanging around in TS with you guys.

its actually the other way around, if i would care about staying in TS, i had to Change in the way that i dont tell ppl what i think or not make fun of things

So, you killed me on raid build? Probs templar right? XD Definitly triggered me alot yeah

" it means nothing to me that i killed you in the game" But still you keep bringing it up everytime you post something to me? XD
    Why do I even try
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭

the question is, will the game be alive that Long? :D

i did not really Play this game lately, but i still have tons of 1v1, zergs/tryhards chasing me, and hate /W recorded
    but you have to be carful about what you put into a Video, because if it is purely to make fun of ppl, it will get banned^^

so delicious how salty ppl get in the game :D

as soon as a bunch of tryhard Kids get so angry that they chase you over the whole map and get triggered as soon as they see someone, they complain about that guy cloaking away and not taking a fight against their grp. getting away from a bunch of tryhards in this game and watching them how they rage if you excape and they cant zerg you down is probably one of the most funny Things in this game :D
    and jeah....and as soon as you start making fun of how insanly tryahrd and mad they are....they call it rage whisper :D

So, you killed me on raid build? Probs templar right? XD Definitly triggered me alot yeah

" it means nothing to me that i killed you in the game" But still you keep bringing it up everytime you post something to me? XD

nah, it was was not your templar and you were only a small grp, so i dont think raid build either :D whats the next excuse?

well, i Keep talking about it becuse you Keep saying it did not happen or come up with excuses... i mean you were the one who insisted that i never killed you or your gf 1v1, or never even would stand a Chance fighting either of ou 1v1 :D
    jesus, where did you learn to argue mate?

funny to hear that from a typical eso tryhard who gets instantly triggered as soon as he sees some ppl and chases single guys over the map with his grp :D like i said, even the ppl you are playing with made fun of how triggered you became :P

and jeah again...as soon as you make fun of ppl who are triggered or tryharding you, they dont know how to defend themself anymore and call it rage whispers ... classic, esp when you have all the screenshots of the "rage whispers" :D

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

i did not really Play this game lately, but i still have tons of 1v1, zergs/tryhards chasing me, and hate /W recorded
    but you have to be carful about what you put into a Video, because if it is purely to make fun of ppl, it will get banned^^

as soon as a bunch of tryhard Kids get so angry that they chase you over the whole map and get triggered as soon as they see someone, they complain about that guy cloaking away and not taking a fight against their grp. getting away from a bunch of tryhards in this game and watching them how they rage if you excape and they cant zerg you down is probably one of the most funny Things in this game :D
    and jeah....and as soon as you start making fun of how insanly tryahrd and mad they are....they call it rage whisper :D

nah, it was was not your templar and you were only a small grp, so i dont think raid build either :D whats the next excuse?

well, i Keep talking about it becuse you Keep saying it did not happen or come up with excuses... i mean you were the one who insisted that i never killed you or your gf 1v1, or never even would stand a Chance fighting either of ou 1v1 :D

funny to hear that from a typical eso tryhard who gets instantly triggered as soon as he sees some ppl and chases single guys over the map with his grp :D like i said, even the ppl you are playing with made fun of how triggered you became :P

and jeah again...as soon as you make fun of ppl who are triggered or tryharding you, they dont know how to defend themself anymore and call it rage whispers ... classic, esp when you have all the screenshots of the "rage whispers" :D

That's what Fel's doing all day. Raging and claiming not to be raging. Let's see how long his next response will be :trollface:
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭

That's what Fel's doing all day. Raging and claiming not to be raging. Let's see how long his next response will be :trollface:

Fun to see how a tryhard zerling kid like you think im triggered. You are chasing me after I killled you 1v1 so many times. Ur so triggered :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

#Fel2kforever
    Why do I even try
  • Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    ✭✭✭✭
    damn so much drama between people it's hard to see who doesnt like who

• Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭

so cute how desperatly try to make yourself look like you are trolling :D

anyway, thx for coming back and proving my Point all the time ^^

Fun to see how a tryhard zerling kid like you think im triggered. You are chasing me after I killled you 1v1 so many times. Ur so triggered :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

#Fel2kforever

wait a Minute, did you jsut say that you killed me 1v1 so many times and that i am a tryhard zergling ? :D
    minutes ago you tried so hard to argue that i never killed you and came up with new excuses all the time, and suddenly you try to turn the thing around and say you killed me 1v1 so many times and am i tryharding you because of that? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ^

you are basicly taking all the Things i made fun of you and truned them around :D kinda late to remember that you killed me "so many times" instead of trying to argue that i never killed you, dont you think? but like i said before... where did you learn to argue? its so *** hilarious^^

well, if you are that desperat, i dont really care, just makes it much more fun for me :D at least me and some of the People you Play with know what really happened^^

well, its very simple: they all hate me :D
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Fel doens't like anyone no one likes Fel.
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dayum, still not closed by a mod ?
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭

so cute how desperatly try to make yourself look like you are trolling :D

anyway, thx for coming back and proving my Point all the time ^^

#Fel2kforever

wait a Minute, did you jsut say that you killed me 1v1 so many times and that i am a tryhard zergling ? :D
    minutes ago you tried so hard to argue that i never killed you and came up with new excuses all the time, and suddenly you try to turn the thing around and say you killed me 1v1 so many times and am i tryharding you because of that? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ^

you are basicly taking all the Things i made fun of you and truned them around :D kinda late to remember that you killed me "so many times" instead of trying to argue that i never killed you, dont you think? but like i said before... where did you learn to argue? its so *** hilarious^^

well, if you are that desperat, i dont really care, just makes it much more fun for me :D at least me and some of the People you Play with know what really happened^^

well, its very simple: they all hate me :D

I quoted you. Didnt speak from my PoV. Dont get triggered now my love.
    Why do I even try
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭

I quoted you. Didnt speak from my PoV. Dont get triggered now my love.

damn, i could have had so mcuh fun if you just went that way : D

nah, dont worry mate, i dont have a ingame gf that makes me become a Little triggered tryhard and cahses ppl over the whole map ^^

but jeah, i know your Argumentation..... the guy who is getting chased by a bunch of mad guys is the actual triggered guy and whispering them and making fun of how triggered they are is being considered as "rage/hate whisper" by ppl like you :D
    and the guys, who go crazy in TS when they see someone and chase this single guy to the end of the map and feel the Need to tbag someone after zerging him down, dont even know what being triggered is^^ i know i know :D

MLRPZ wrote: »
    dayum, still not closed by a mod ?

amazing, isnt it?´its just a matter of time
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    hello

btw, i still have no idea which Player you are^^ what are you char names? :D
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schermopname_160.png

These damn stamdk noob kids, fukem right @fel ?
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    These damn stamdk noob kids, fukem right @fel ?

what do you want me to say? the /w has it all :D
  • Lakeh
    Lakeh
    ✭✭✭
    Nice
    PC EU Player

Artis
    Injustice
    Streaking Sorcerers
    Astrum Herois Member