Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

To all you players that want a fireplace, please let you voices be heard

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Please show your support on this thread on the pts subforum where it will be reviewed as feedback
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/389641/princely-delight-fireplace-should-be-removable-and-buyable-devalues-your-cstore-house#latest

1n432h11x4dk.png
Image provided by @Taleof2Cities

This fireplace is unmovable and forces a player to use that room as a living room or dining area. This limits player creativity and devalues the pretty house. please make this fireplace removable and make it buyable as many players have been asking for a fireplace for a long time
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1
    and for the love of god please give us more options for a cooking fire. I can't place some camp logs inside my home. It will put the place on fire. :'(
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would like a fireplace
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Testify
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    evpjdo6bjeg6.png
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • GimpyPorcupine
    GimpyPorcupine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a Redguard style oven Provisioning station, like the one in the inn in Belkarth.
    8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA. 20 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +2200CP
  • platonicidealgirlfriend
    that's a wood oven m80
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I, too, think it is strange that the fireplace (oven) in the palace cannot be removed. On the other hand, it's designed for the palace. The palace has limited rooms, all too few and too open. It'd be great to not have rooms pigeonholed. That fireplace is definitely a fire burning oven, which screams kitchen.

When I saw the palace fireplace (oven), the first thing I tried was to place a provisioning station in it... It didn't work. I was disappointed.

I make my own fireplaces from stone, but it would be nice to have some suitable fireplaces made available to us. It'd be even more awesome if we could place a provisioning station inside of them.

Edited by Dojohoda on January 14, 2018 7:30AM
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think fireplaces would be nice, but it allows for people to get creative and make their own right now too.
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YEAH!
    Furnishings have a bunch of things missing!

Fireplaces/Ovens
    Musical Instruments
    Weapons & Racks

{ Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1
    and for the love of god please give us more options for a cooking fire. I can't place some camp logs inside my home. It will put the place on fire. :'(

This, some alternative is needed, that's fugly, it doesn't fit in elegant interior.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also like this furnace/stove from Vvardenfell:

aQJZvN3.jpg
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a Redguard style oven Provisioning station, like the one in the inn in Belkarth.

You mean the one Hunding's Palatial Hall teases whenever I see its loading screen? I want it, too. :/
    I think more effort should be put into that first, tbh, since it should have been made available ages ago.

*Le sigh.* At last I have the Clockwork Provisioning Station I can use for the time being.
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on January 17, 2018 3:47AM