Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Erstwhile Sanctuary House Preview

Shimmer
Shimmer
✭✭✭✭✭
YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally, someone shows the location on the map! Thank you!
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eremith wrote: »
    Finally, someone shows the location on the map! Thank you!

:D
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS just take my money now :s
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I really like that (my vampire and assassin would fight over it). I'm afraid it's going to be a crown-only, limited time house :(
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    Oh I really like that (my vampire and assassin would fight over it). I'm afraid it's going to be a crown-only, limited time house :(

Almost sure
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this one. Would be great if it wasn't "limited time offer" but we'll see.
    Thanks for the video!
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth