The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Someone show off the new homes

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I wanna see the new palace home
  • Funhammy
    Funhammy
    ✭✭
    It looks to be smaller hubalajad palace as the description would imply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT2k89h697I
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have a map to show its location?
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im looking forward that dark brotherhood house :D
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just 2 huge homes(probably 14k+ crowns each) with too much space for the item limit and an empty rock so meh.
    Edited by Leogon on January 9, 2018 1:32AM
  • Funhammy
    Funhammy
    ✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    Do you have a map to show its location?
    I do not as it is not my video.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone could share a video or screens of drak brother hood and coldharbour houses ?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    Anyone could share a video or screens of drak brother hood and coldharbour houses ?

Look up elara northwind on youtube, she has the homes and furnish ings up in her channel
  • Funhammy
    Funhammy
    ✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

Look up elara northwind on youtube, she has the homes and furnish ings up in her channel

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCKfEVN_x-1d1sNApd5eoHEw
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to both of you :)
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cold Harbour home is 1 million gold if you don't want to use crowns. It's highly likely it will be permanently available.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was honestly hoping for Sulima Mansion, but I'm happy with this! Especially considering the pool is, well, actually a pool fo once! X3
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My coldharbour outpost to take the fight to Molag bol, defended by siege weapons
    cyyg9jh5tpj8.jpeg

93la0qgwk3az.jpeg

4kf8c7f6hq2c.jpeg
    kbbzuewanbn0.jpeg
    50ffu0lfizdy.jpeg
    Edited by Krainor1974 on January 9, 2018 1:26PM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My coldharbour outpost to take the fight to Molag bol, defended by siege weapons
    cyyg9jh5tpj8.jpeg

Awesome
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cyyg9jh5tpj8.jpeg

93la0qgwk3az.jpeg

4kf8c7f6hq2c.jpeg
    kbbzuewanbn0.jpeg
    50ffu0lfizdy.jpeg

How is that even considered a house? God that's disappointing.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s a plot of land for players to build on because so many players been asking for empty plots.
    d7tfezyno3oy.jpeg
    Edited by Krainor1974 on January 11, 2018 12:19AM
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its gonna be a challenge but I'm damn well gonna build a badass house on that coldharbour plot.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally I can build a house out of paintings.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Ebonwind
    Ebonwind
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's a preview of The Erstwhile Sanctuary in Kvatch, The Gold Coast
    https://youtu.be/Sgtt1gJlPwM