Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fireplaces within the Vile Manse (aka Strident Springs Demesne's house)

Pinesy
Pinesy
✭✭✭
Every time I go into the Vile Manse I get upset about the fireplaces. They add so much ambiance to the manor. Looking closer, it's obvious the fireplace in the kitchen is just a placed object. Why is this not something available to players? :disappointed:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/919165034650338022/C2DA8AFB818FF4C71C1564586531D3A3A57DDF79/

Beezenees IGN (PC/NA)
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh damn, why don't I get to have that in my kitchen? They should really add mare variety to fireplaces (and provisioning stations)!
  • Pinesy
    Pinesy
    ✭✭✭
    Just found another one inside of the Obsidian Scar public dungeon in Rivenspire...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1261417987
    Beezenees IGN (PC/NA)
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While Z0$ can technically give us access to any 3D asset they have available, theyre obviously not going to do that.
    Homestead is an additional cash-cow for them, so of course theyre not just going to hand us everything we might like.
    Gotta wait, and/or pay for the goods.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been saying fireplaces should be part of furnishings since housing started. I actually just MAKE fireplaces for most of my houses.

Earthtear Cavern
    dMTwfJQ.png

These are all in Forsaken Stronghold
    UfvcZUG.png
    x1PMcrT.png
    zgwClhr.png

Velothi Reverie
    1vuu9eg.png

Strident Springs
    mCTmWAC.png
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @MornaBaine your fireplaces look very nice!
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • milkbox
    milkbox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Building a fireplace was the first thing I did at Strident Springs. I wish I had room for 2 more.

D2NqdHg.png
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Strident Springs also and made a fireplace going through the wall so it's a fireplace in the dining area and a stove/grill in the kitchen area. Kitchen side needs a few tweaks, but I'm happy with the two-sided heat source sorta thing.

Dining Side:
    mx08jp.png

Kitchen Side:
    2unuhyt.png

Necessity is the mother of invention it seems.
    Also, I've no idea why these are so horribly dark. No matter how high I turn my brightness up, it still comes out this way in forum pics.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake