Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My AD starter house

iLoveEsoWorld
iLoveEsoWorld
✭✭
It’s just very small room with 30 furnitures may put inside and most of people may give up on it! :D
Mara’s Kiss Public House is the beginning that makes me love housing. I still remember when I received this house, at that time I was lv, I felt very happy with it!
I have a lot of good memories with this house and I just want it looks nice.
Anyway I hope that in the future we may put more furniture in this house! :blush:
labwpazcgwx8.jpeg
2e18xknf0001.jpeg
hl22s46gwxgf.jpeg
3eeukcjhfgx1.jpeg
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! Small, but cosy-looking. I do like the small houses / rooms.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • iLoveEsoWorld
    iLoveEsoWorld
    ✭✭
    <3<3<3
    Edited by iLoveEsoWorld on December 24, 2017 8:32AM
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done! I love it! :D
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • iLoveEsoWorld
    iLoveEsoWorld
    ✭✭
    duendology wrote: »
    Well done! I love it! :D

Hahaha thanks
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely lovely and who needs more stuff anyway? ;)

One question though, this cute little open box at the corner of the wall, what is it and how can you get this? So far I only saw this when other player are looking into their inventory(or that's what I thought it is) ?

greetings B)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • iLoveEsoWorld
    iLoveEsoWorld
    ✭✭
    woufff wrote: »
    Absolutely lovely and who needs more stuff anyway? ;)

One question though, this cute little open box at the corner of the wall, what is it and how can you get this? So far I only saw this when other player are looking into their inventory(or that's what I thought it is) ?

greetings B)

It’s achievement furniture call Display Craft Bag. First you gotta active ESO plus membership, and then you can buy it from mpc name Narwaawende in Elden Root, Wayrest or Mournhold for 5000 gold. :D
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    thank you *deep bow* :)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • iLoveEsoWorld
    iLoveEsoWorld
    ✭✭
    woufff wrote: »
    thank you *deep bow* :)

Hahaha nop
  • iLoveEsoWorld
    iLoveEsoWorld
    ✭✭
    <3<3<3
    Edited by iLoveEsoWorld on January 7, 2018 8:30PM