Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Crate Error

ThePonzzz
ThePonzzz
✭✭✭✭✭
Any time I try to go into the Crown Crate menu, I get this...
EsoUI/Ingame/CrownCrates/CrownCrates.lua:551: Attempt to access a private function 'GetPlayerCrownGems' from insecure code. The callstack became untrusted 14 stack frame(s) from the top.
stack traceback:
	EsoUI/Ingame/CrownCrates/CrownCrates.lua:551: in function 'ZO_CrownCrates:UpdateCrownGemsQuantity'
	EsoUI/Ingame/CrownCrates/CrownCrates.lua:85: in function 'SharedStateChangeCallback'
	EsoUI/Ingame/CrownCrates/CrownCrates.lua:109: in function 'callback'
	EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_CallbackObject.lua:111: in function 'ZO_CallbackObject:FireCallbacks'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:250: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:434: in function 'ZO_RemoteScene:SetState'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager.lua:182: in function 'ZO_SceneManager:ShowScene'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager.lua:474: in function 'ZO_SceneManager:OnSceneStateChange'
	EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/IngameSceneManager.lua:325: in function 'ZO_IngameSceneManager:OnSceneStateChange'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:251: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:369: in function 'ZO_Scene:DetermineIfTransitionIsComplete'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:308: in function 'ZO_Scene:OnSceneFragmentStateChange'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:112: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:SetState'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:122: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:OnHidden'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragmentTemplates.lua:75: in function '(anonymous)'

I've tried turning off all addons. Can't make any purchases though...
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take the add-ons actually out of your folder and try again
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Take the add-ons actually out of your folder and try again

Temporarily change the name of the addon folder instead, less work!

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still nothing. Doesn't appear to be an addon issue.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks an error I get every time I open certain items. To totally disable the addons, you have to restart your game client. Renaming while running the game does nothing. Simply the fact that its coming from the ESOUI folder says it HAS to be an addon.
    Edited by Darlgon on June 22, 2017 11:19PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I wasn't in the game at all when I renamed.

However, trying over and over and over again eventually works.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    any word on what was causing this? My partner is currently running into the same issue.