Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Claw of Akatosh - Social Trading Guild-Trials-PVP-Raffles and More!

Jolter
Jolter
✭✭✭
Claw of Akatosh is looking for some more active players! We are a large trading guild with membership totals always close to 500 members. Our trader is currently located in Shimmerene, Summerset. Although we have a chapter/DLC trader, you do not need to have Summerset in order to use the trader or view items on our trader for sale. Dues are only 5,000 each week!

In addition to trading we have a very active social atmosphere with members almost always active in both voice and text chat. We will run events such as trial runs, pvp runs, world boss farming, daily quest groups, fishing events, and more! Members are also welcome to create their own groups and ask for other members to join them. Keep an eye out in text chat for invites. We keep a very helpful community, so if you have any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask the guild.

To help keep our trader each week, we run a 50/50 raffle where members can win gold prizes (we've had pots over a million gold before) and we run a lottery with lower entry amounts, but with the possibility of winning vast amounts of gold! Each month we will run additional events/raffles with other prizes available to win.

We use facebook to supplement our message of the day to keep members informed of current events in the guild and game as well as providing another social outlet for members to get to know each other. Feel free to check us out by searching for Claw of Akatosh.

If you would like to join our community comment below with your Xbox gamertag.
Edited by Jolter on July 20, 2018 1:44AM
  • Jujubee1982
    Jujubee1982
    Soul Shriven
    Come join our amazinga$$ guild! Lots of fun to be had! Everyone is helpful & our chat is usually full of goofballs :)
    Need help?--- Das JuJubee is pretty amazing too i hear ;)
  • LapisLazuli99
    LapisLazuli99
    ✭✭✭
    Wanted to say thanx for the invite I've been mostly solo since day one and naturally that has its limitations =P
    Xbox One - NA
    GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
    AD - Breton Sorcerer
    AD - High Elf Nightblade
    AD - High Elf Templar
    AD - Wood Elf Warden
    AD - Khajiit Necromancer
    AD - High Elf Arcanist
  • Chronicburn
    Chronicburn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in! Toss me an invite
    GT = Onodrim2000
  • J4mI4m
    J4mI4m
    Could you please send me an invite ?

GT J4mI4m

Thanks!
  • Jolter
    Jolter
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent!
  • Jolter
    Jolter
    ✭✭✭
    I should also add that Jujubee1982 has our guild house which is now up to 6 mundus stones and 6 sets of attuned crafting stations
    Edited by Jolter on September 21, 2017 10:08PM
  • Tazza4077
    Tazza4077
    Mostly done solo content and recently picked up Undaunted Delves through group finder, and done some vet delves. Wanna move into normal trials but need an organised guild to show me the ropes. I have a DK tank, Templar healer, and several different DPSs. GT: Tazza4077
  • Sdfbnj
    Sdfbnj
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite!

GT: ChooseLife96
  • SoupDejour
    Db soup dejour
  • Jolter
    Jolter
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent!
  • jeffm47
    jeffm47
    ✭✭
    Invite please gt: metalHEAD385
  • thelonious204
    thelonious204
    Soul Shriven
    Thelonious204
  • Jolter
    Jolter
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent to Thelonious204

metalHEAD385 needs to drop a guild before I can send an invite.
  • Seikage
    Seikage
    Soul Shriven
    I have watched some of the streams on mixer that some of your members do I would like to join your guild my gamer tag on xbox1 is sorasei
  • Jolter
    Jolter
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent!
  • DolphinDoug
    DolphinDoug
    Soul Shriven
    If you're still adding, may I join?

GT - DolphinDoug

Thanks!
  • Jolter
    Jolter