Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Meta Sorc Gear

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tk + Transmutation + axiom

(Axiom can really be anything)

But shields + TK + 2h backbar for FM + Boundless + streak = most mobility and very reliable health (Heath Regen sorc passive means TK gives insane Health Regen)

Essentially the build runs away, then runs back, then runs away again lol.

Very effective, no mind blowing damage, but easy to not die

By TK you mean that vMA set thag givez 950health regen when you have shield up? All PvP sorcs are vampires. Health regen is probably last thing you want to invest it, especially considering that my healing ward critted for 18k...

Why would I be a vampire?

Undeath does nothing as I won't be in Execute range.
    Already have Snare removal with FM
    Regen is already 2k
    Already have a better hard CC
    Already have expedition

Troll King gives me... 2k health Regen on top of the 700ish giving me approximately 1.5k health per sec unaffected by Defile.

I go 15-1 in BGs, leaderboard in all 3 game modes. I haven't had a build perform as well as this build

:smiley: I can accept troll king just on magsorc only to counter shieldbreaker, but you are on console and can’t swap setups with one button, so whatever works for you, buddy.

For magsorc key is sustain. Undeath is a great passive and it saved my life millions of times.

X - doubt that BG performance can be a good measurement of how good the build is :smile:

Imo if you don't have a build specialized for BGs or Duels (BG builds double as Open World imo) you're not using the full potential of the build.

I would Never run this set up in a duel. In a duel undeath will play a factor, in BGs not so much (with enough mobility)
    Subversus wrote: »

But shields + TK + 2h backbar for FM + Boundless + streak = most mobility and very reliable health (Heath Regen sorc passive means TK gives insane Health Regen)

By TK you mean that vMA set thag givez 950health regen when you have shield up? All PvP sorcs are vampires. Health regen is probably last thing you want to invest it, especially considering that my healing ward critted for 18k...

Regen is already 2k
    Already have expedition

Troll King gives me... 2k health Regen on top of the 700ish giving me approximately 1.5k health per sec unaffected by Defile.

I go 15-1 in BGs, leaderboard in all 3 game modes. I haven't had a build perform as well as this build

Exactly my reasoning for dropping vamp on everything but my 30k hp 5k wep dmg heavy magblade, which actually benefits from undeath. Anything under 25k is not worth the extra fire damage imo, and it's a LOT of fire damage.

Also, because I'm not running resto I have to have a healing set, TK fits perfectly as it's triggers by FM (same about Transmutation) which really eliminates the possibility of being a vampire.

I assume you're running light in that case? Heavy magblade with TK and vamp is godly, you can reach enough hp to abuse undeath + heal Ward + high resists too. Too bad I cba to grind BSW destro hahahaha.

This set up is on light armor sorc.

My NB is in heavy and still working on what I wanna do with it.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Regen is already 2k
    Already have expedition

:smiley: I can accept troll king just on magsorc only to counter shieldbreaker, but you are on console and can’t swap setups with one button, so whatever works for you, buddy.

For magsorc key is sustain. Undeath is a great passive and it saved my life millions of times.

X - doubt that BG performance can be a good measurement of how good the build is :smile:

What platform are you on?
    PC EU
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Regen is already 2k
    Already have expedition

What platform are you on?
    PC EU

I'd gladly duel you sorc v sorc without harness, you on your setup me on "mine" (not really mine hahahaha) :P just gotta finish up my build - aka grind out the gold for gold mats :(
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Regen is already 2k
    Already have expedition

Imo if you don't have a build specialized for BGs or Duels (BG builds double as Open World imo) you're not using the full potential of the build.

I would Never run this set up in a duel. In a duel undeath will play a factor, in BGs not so much (with enough mobility)

Regen is already 2k
    Already have expedition

Exactly my reasoning for dropping vamp on everything but my 30k hp 5k wep dmg heavy magblade, which actually benefits from undeath. Anything under 25k is not worth the extra fire damage imo, and it's a LOT of fire damage.

Also, because I'm not running resto I have to have a healing set, TK fits perfectly as it's triggers by FM (same about Transmutation) which really eliminates the possibility of being a vampire.

I assume you're running light in that case? Heavy magblade with TK and vamp is godly, you can reach enough hp to abuse undeath + heal Ward + high resists too. Too bad I cba to grind BSW destro hahahaha.

This set up is on light armor sorc.

My NB is in heavy and still working on what I wanna do with it.

Oh, interesting build for a sorc in that case :O absolutely outside the box thinking.
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Aha. Interesting insights.

I wholeheartedly agree with the snares, they're absolutely rampant.

You had a sharpened BSW inferno? I hate you.
    (>.<)
    Have farmed that dungeon for real-time days. Plenty of restos, but no destro. RNG, working as intended...
    (-.-)

I used sharp vma inferno 5x lich and bsw with 1x infernal
    Highest damage and more than enough sustain
    Ran that for 6 or so months
    raasdal wrote: »
    There are actually lots of good gear combos for Sorcs, including those listed above. Something important you may not hear from others: DON'T be afraid to enchant your jewelry with stam/mag recovery or cost reduction instead of spell damage. For Sorcs, it is much more important to maximize max magicka than it is to stack spell damage.

This is am very familiar with. But i hardly see anyone running Necro anymore (no pets around). And cant really see other options, besides Destrucrion Mastery, to really go for amping max magicka? Guess shackle is not too bad for that though.

PLENTY of Sorcs are still running Necro, but they're doing one of two things:

1) 4 pc Necro + two (max mag) Monster pieces and Shackle Breaker or whatever 5 pc set they want

2) 5 pc Necro + 2 pc Shadowrend + 4 pc whatever (I use 4 pc Stendarr)

Option #2 is great because it gives you 50K magicka when Shadowrend procs, which is reliably often. Shadowrend ALSO debuffs your enemy with the same 15% damage reduction as Wizard's Riposte!

3) 5 Necro, 2 Shadowrend, 5 Lich.

This is the most optimised setup. Still, you have to worry about stamina recovery (serpent mundus) and Master Inferno is off-limits (can still use Pulse or unbuffed Reach).

This would require you to either only have Necro on front bar, which is not good for your backbar shields, OR you need to use SnB / DW on backbar for lich. How to overcone that? Difficult to fit both of you max magicka shields on frontbar?

I also feel that is the strongest magsorc build for solo play. You spam hardened ward the most and you have it on your front bar, so not a massive loss of shield stenght on your back bar. With that setup I put inner light on front bar and play without harness...

Lich gives you infinite magicka with tri pots...

The only problem that this setup has - master inferno that flame reach damage is just too nice... I would love to s&b lich on back bar, but healing with dark deal is feces and there is no other heal known to me that one can use to optimise it. Resto ult is also too good against shieldbreaker to throw it away...

P.S. I play now 2x shadowrend, 5x necro, 4x lich all recovery glyphs and inner light or ele drain main bar depending on what I am doing.

If I see a stamnb that runs shieldbreaker I use alpha gear to swap sets to 5xlight brass with 5x lich resto and 1x domihaus with no shield setup (oh the hate whispers)

Shackle/lich/domi/master staff is the strongest imo. I get 41k max mag, 18.3k stam, 2.2k mag recovery without lich and 700 stam recovery, 3.1k spell dmg with enchant procced from backbar. I dislike shadowrend open world because the dinosaur does single target damage and runs around like a headless chicken, so it's basically only there to proc necro. A 2p and a 5p set "wasted" just for 3k mag? Nah I'll pass.

Alternatively you could always go shackle/bloodspawn/4 necro if you really wanna stack mag. You miss out on like 2k total mag but get bloodspawn and 100x better stam sustain than lich/necro. Stam sustain is key for sorc imo, cause of dark deal.

I am, however, nowhere near experienced enough to take my sorc builds for granted, I only played the class casually as an alt since like TG so take it with a grain of salt.

41k magicka vs 48k magicka of mine and 2600 mag recovery with 16.5k stam and 2500 spell damage fully proced... shadowrend is there to proc necro and it has +90% uptime with minor maim procing on the person that you heavy attack... I think you would struggle to beat it 1x1...

Build isn’t an indicator on whether you will Be hard to kill or not.
    Timing and outplaying with a timely stun combo after feeling for your playstyle. How often do you ward, do you ward after specific rotations consistently or are you warding too much/little. Find the pattern then break it down.
    Sorc v sorc with no harness are some of the most enjoyable duels

Brother, I totally agree with you. I forgot when was the last time I dueled a magsorc without harness... I don’t use harness in duels against anyone - it just feels more real. Harness shouldn’t be used against any magicka build, imho...

Necro is the only armor that I have golded out and it is a pitty that Sorc has to dual slot pets and has no instant heal without pets. Would really love to SnB lich while still having monstet set and master staff.
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

(>.<)
    Have farmed that dungeon for real-time days. Plenty of restos, but no destro. RNG, working as intended...
    (-.-)

There are actually lots of good gear combos for Sorcs, including those listed above. Something important you may not hear from others: DON'T be afraid to enchant your jewelry with stam/mag recovery or cost reduction instead of spell damage. For Sorcs, it is much more important to maximize max magicka than it is to stack spell damage.

This is am very familiar with. But i hardly see anyone running Necro anymore (no pets around). And cant really see other options, besides Destrucrion Mastery, to really go for amping max magicka? Guess shackle is not too bad for that though.

1) 4 pc Necro + two (max mag) Monster pieces and Shackle Breaker or whatever 5 pc set they want

Option #2 is great because it gives you 50K magicka when Shadowrend procs, which is reliably often. Shadowrend ALSO debuffs your enemy with the same 15% damage reduction as Wizard's Riposte!

This is the most optimised setup. Still, you have to worry about stamina recovery (serpent mundus) and Master Inferno is off-limits (can still use Pulse or unbuffed Reach).

This would require you to either only have Necro on front bar, which is not good for your backbar shields, OR you need to use SnB / DW on backbar for lich. How to overcone that? Difficult to fit both of you max magicka shields on frontbar?

I also feel that is the strongest magsorc build for solo play. You spam hardened ward the most and you have it on your front bar, so not a massive loss of shield stenght on your back bar. With that setup I put inner light on front bar and play without harness...

The only problem that this setup has - master inferno that flame reach damage is just too nice... I would love to s&b lich on back bar, but healing with dark deal is feces and there is no other heal known to me that one can use to optimise it. Resto ult is also too good against shieldbreaker to throw it away...

P.S. I play now 2x shadowrend, 5x necro, 4x lich all recovery glyphs and inner light or ele drain main bar depending on what I am doing.

If I see a stamnb that runs shieldbreaker I use alpha gear to swap sets to 5xlight brass with 5x lich resto and 1x domihaus with no shield setup (oh the hate whispers)

Shackle/lich/domi/master staff is the strongest imo. I get 41k max mag, 18.3k stam, 2.2k mag recovery without lich and 700 stam recovery, 3.1k spell dmg with enchant procced from backbar. I dislike shadowrend open world because the dinosaur does single target damage and runs around like a headless chicken, so it's basically only there to proc necro. A 2p and a 5p set "wasted" just for 3k mag? Nah I'll pass.

Alternatively you could always go shackle/bloodspawn/4 necro if you really wanna stack mag. You miss out on like 2k total mag but get bloodspawn and 100x better stam sustain than lich/necro. Stam sustain is key for sorc imo, cause of dark deal.

I am, however, nowhere near experienced enough to take my sorc builds for granted, I only played the class casually as an alt since like TG so take it with a grain of salt.

41k magicka vs 48k magicka of mine and 2600 mag recovery with 16.5k stam and 2500 spell damage fully proced... shadowrend is there to proc necro and it has +90% uptime with minor maim procing on the person that you heavy attack... I think you would struggle to beat it 1x1...

Timing and outplaying with a timely stun combo after feeling for your playstyle. How often do you ward, do you ward after specific rotations consistently or are you warding too much/little. Find the pattern then break it down.

Brother, I totally agree with you. I forgot when was the last time I dueled a magsorc without harness... I don’t use harness in duels against anyone - it just feels more real. Harness shouldn’t be used against any magicka build, imho...

Necro is the only armor that I have golded out and it is a pitty that Sorc has to dual slot pets and has no instant heal without pets. Would really love to SnB lich while still having monstet set and master staff.

If you solely plan on dueling on pet sorc you don't need lich, just go with necro + ancient grace + shadowrend double destro, with fire master frontbar and shock vMA backbar for wall of elements. There's no better pet sorc duel build, use double pets and only one shield, Los behind pets with mines on overload bar. S O B R O K E N
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭

(>.<)
    (-.-)

If you solely plan on dueling on pet sorc you don't need lich, just go with necro + ancient grace + shadowrend double destro, with fire master frontbar and shock vMA backbar for wall of elements. There's no better pet sorc duel build, use double pets and only one shield, Los behind pets with mines on overload bar. S O B R O K E N

I don’t duel with LOS pets :smile: and I am quite ok with build, thank you.
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So, many peeps are running Shackle/Lich...

Any closer insights on that? I find myself doing fine with Shackle only. 1800 regen, and Dark Conversion. Lich sounds like overkill to me. Are you guys not Dark Conversing?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Any closer insights on that? I find myself doing fine with Shackle only. 1800 regen, and Dark Conversion. Lich sounds like overkill to me. Are you guys not Dark Conversing?

No, additional time means you can get killed if unlucky imo.
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Shackle lich means you can run 3 spell dmg enchants while having crazy stam sustain and whatnot AND being allowed to run trifood. I have 18.3k stam, it's great. I don't really think there's a set in stone set up for master staff sorcs, there are plenty that are good. Amber/shackle, lich/shackle/domi, alteration/shackle (what I used to run before frags got nerfed).

Edit, I still run dark deal. I find it's a quintessential skill for mag sorc and you'd be missing out if you don't run it.
    Edited by Subversus on January 2, 2018 8:32PM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, I have three spellpower glyphs. Tri-food is an argument, hm...

Yeah, the long casting time. I can stun or LoS fine, usually, to not be punished. This might change in the near future...
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

shadowrend is not controlable.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

Got me :) btw, @Derra you run “do not disturb”? We were attacked by AD zerg and we went to different directions sort of splitting the zerg and I tried to whisper you to ress me and similiar situation happened couple of times, but you never reply :neutral:
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Got me :) btw, @Derra you run “do not disturb”? We were attacked by AD zerg and we went to different directions sort of splitting the zerg and I tried to whisper you to ress me and similiar situation happened couple of times, but you never reply :neutral:

He's just shy.
    ;3
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh just thought to add.

The TK + Transmutation + anything offensive (that works on front bar) isn't a group build in the sense I often leave people behind to come back around when pressure is gone.

Because I run with PuGs I look out for myself first, and really is key to winning, use PuGs like pawns and kill their Queen
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    There is some solid advice in this thread.

Unfortunately it also contains a large amount of misinformation and bad advice. Impossible to tell apart for someone not already aware.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Uuuh.
    I´m just really bad at catching things in the chat. I have AP/Keep notifications in my normal chat and on top of that sometimes forget to switch back from combatlog to chat tab...

:blush:
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For some reason, every time I see the title of this thread, I read 'metal gear solid'
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    For some reason, every time I see the title of this thread, I read 'metal gear solid'

Go home, you're still drunk from New Year's Eve!
    xD
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I have three spellpower glyphs. Tri-food is an argument, hm...

Yeah, the long casting time. I can stun or LoS fine, usually, to not be punished. This might change in the near future...

Yeah, LOS resource return from dark deal is crazy, I
    Oh just thought to add.

The TK + Transmutation + anything offensive (that works on front bar) isn't a group build in the sense I often leave people behind to come back around when pressure is gone.

Because I run with PuGs I look out for myself first, and really is key to winning, use PuGs like pawns and kill their Queen

TK + Trans is a crazy group build for magblade though. I run trans + heavy juli + skoria on mine atm and it's great for group, tryina grind a heavy TK shoulder so I can run TK instead and basically be a healer that does crazy damage.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Irylia
    May I tag you here?

You mentioned in a different thread Rune Cage for Asylum staff only. Do you think the dodgable, blockable CC from Flame Reach is really enough?

I've personally had tremendous success with not having my burst simply evaded all the time, thanks to Rune Cage. Is this user error?
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Irylia
    May I tag you here?

You mentioned in a different thread Rune Cage for Asylum staff only. Do you think the dodgable, blockable CC from Flame Reach is really enough?

I've personally had tremendous success with not having my burst simply evaded all the time, thanks to Rune Cage. Is this user error?

Because of the cost increase to reach if you aren’t using the master staff there is no reason to use it on anything but.

As for rune it can be used regardless of staff preference but would synergize best with asylum as you can proc the buff before hitting a caged burst.

I find cage to be clunky on the cast outside of a meteor burst and often times enemies break it before your frag lands. Not to mention having to toss another skill in between rotation for the sole purpose of stunning is a disruption to timing burst like you used to be able with frag with curse.

Frag rolling combos are also less seen or impactful because of the lack of the stun and it’s not as fluid. Even if you do roll with a casted frag the frag isn’t stunning so now the enemy can stun you upon finishing the roll or you have to db/clench which removes the point of frag rolls

Frag tolling was an aggressive combo that moved you closer to the enemy for db follow up into a kill while also removing incoming damage and it ignored the awkward movement you would have had to make to get near your opponent for the follow up kill.

If you need examples of what I’m trying to refer to check faso vs irylia on yt.

Sorc is less about timely combos now as it is just hitting a clunky rotation.

I like defensive rune paired with frost clench In duels.
    Or even defensive paired with curse meteor combos as you count before the next stun will force drop your enemy and you meteor knowing it will drop them to their knees as their cc immunity expires.

I’m currently using clench over shock because I just got the master staff
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, Ir.
    =3

I'm less concerned with Reach cost or Frag stun. What I'm curious about is how you land that Frag.
    As you mentioned, Cage can force your Meteor, and Frag, to land. Which is very powerful. I agree that distance with Frag travel time can screw this sometimes, though.
    But with Reach, or Clench, you suggested no Rune at all. How do you land the combo? The Frag gets dodged usually, and the Meteor blocked.
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Irylia
    May I tag you here?

Because of the cost increase to reach if you aren’t using the master staff there is no reason to use it on anything but.

As for rune it can be used regardless of staff preference but would synergize best with asylum as you can proc the buff before hitting a caged burst.

I find cage to be clunky on the cast outside of a meteor burst and often times enemies break it before your frag lands. Not to mention having to toss another skill in between rotation for the sole purpose of stunning is a disruption to timing burst like you used to be able with frag with curse.

Frag rolling combos are also less seen or impactful because of the lack of the stun and it’s not as fluid. Even if you do roll with a casted frag the frag isn’t stunning so now the enemy can stun you upon finishing the roll or you have to db/clench which removes the point of frag rolls

Frag tolling was an aggressive combo that moved you closer to the enemy for db follow up into a kill while also removing incoming damage and it ignored the awkward movement you would have had to make to get near your opponent for the follow up kill.

Or even defensive paired with curse meteor combos as you count before the next stun will force drop your enemy and you meteor knowing it will drop them to their knees as their cc immunity expires.

@Irylia Lol man, that yt video was pure gold, respect!!! And those whispers...

What magsorc build do you run in CwC? No idea how to PM you from phone :smiley:

PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Irylia
    May I tag you here?

lol I just watched that faso vid. Amazing hahaha, I loved it!
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Irylia
    May I tag you here?

@Irylia Lol man, that yt video was pure gold, respect!!! And those whispers...

What magsorc build do you run in CwC? No idea how to PM you from phone :smiley:

I run in duels
    Duroks (arcane rings 2x body 1x ice destro) lich (resto 1x neck 3x body) infernal 2x

Minor defile poisons
    45% into befoul

Frag shock curse frost clench fury atro
    Heal ward ward defensive rune degen streak overload

Ol bar: boundless ward dark conv mines streak

For open world
    Domi 1x
    Master destro
    5x duroks 5x lich same way as previously mentioned

Or

Shackle lich domi as a standard set for a new sorc

If you can manage sustain I like
    Amber
    Juliano
    Master destro
    Vma resto

All about hitting high crits on squishy targets in group play

I’m messing with acuity and a few other builds currently but still testing.
    I prefer builds that are consistent vs a wide range of enemies or enable me to handle them.

Bsw lich 1x infernal was my go to for over half a year when it came out and worked up until the cp cost reduc nerf and bsw change

Ranting now
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »
    grannas211 wrote: »
    Blanco wrote: »
    grannas211 wrote: »
    I've been using @Irylia s build just modified for the master destro in place on one Domihaus. 5 Amber 5 Julianos master inferno. Random resto. Hits like a truck.

Julianos is non-optimal. What spell damage/max magicka are you hitting with that setup?

Spell damage is around 2550 or so unbuffed. Max magicka is around 42k

rofl.

and yet I am sitting at 3k spell damage buffed (ALWAYS UP) and 46k mag without a pet. Safe to say my setup is better

That can't be on PC.
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    guys

i can understand run bsw on a mag dk or even a magplar but...

how the hell do u wana proc that from a mag sorc?? even before the nerv u dont have fire dmg beside the la weaving
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashs1 wrote: »
    guys

how the hell do u wana proc that from a mag sorc?? even before the nerv u dont have fire dmg beside the la weaving

Back then: crushing shock
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trashs1 wrote: »
    guys

Fire Reach/Blockade
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU