The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Endless multiple dodges?

• Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if youre attacking from range that skill is called Miats

He's on console
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there's cheating on console too. And this is probably one of the most obvious one. I know at least a couple on Xbox EU who reeeally dodge a lot, and I don't mean dodge roll - but when it says "dodge". It's the same thing, they dodge like 8 attacks in a row. How likely is that? That sure ain't 15% chance, maybe once - but not the same thing repeating itself several times over one evening...

Speaking of cheating. Some days some people are like unkillable, their health just won't go beneath a certain level, then the other day - same character and all - you bring them down relatively easy. We really need permabans and actively seeking out cheaters to do so.
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Smmokkee on January 4, 2018 1:27AM
  • beadabow
    beadabow
    ✭✭✭
    I see "Dodge" and zero damage from my add on a lot when I pvp and am firing siege weapons at enemy players while they are running around. I always assumed they were using an "immovable" potion along with shields/wards and/or gear that helps mitigate the damage. Most likely, my add on is reporting the negated effects the way it interprets it. Not a huge deal to me. There are ways to take zero damage from a siege weapon. I have also seen these players defeated by other players, so though it might be a wasted shot, the opponents that avoid damage from siege weapons are certainly still able to be taken down.
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    beadabow wrote: »
    I see "Dodge" and zero damage from my add on a lot when I pvp and am firing siege weapons at enemy players while they are running around. I always assumed they were using an "immovable" potion along with shields/wards and/or gear that helps mitigate the damage. Most likely, my add on is reporting the negated effects the way it interprets it. Not a huge deal to me. There are ways to take zero damage from a siege weapon. I have also seen these players defeated by other players, so though it might be a wasted shot, the opponents that avoid damage from siege weapons are certainly still able to be taken down.

Wait for the necromancer class.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait for the necromancer class.

Seems like you aren't
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »
    get a combat log
    take picture of combat log
    blur out name of attacker / opponent
    post here

that is allways the comment we see, along with

"make a video of it"

and when we do it is allways met with how bad WE are as a player and that WE are the failure and also that we named and shamed and then they report us.

the fact remains that this is cheating and i have no idea how to stop it from happening in eso.

Not at all. The person you quoted was correct to ask for more information since what the OP provided is limited. Their tract of thought is much better than the ill-advised approach you took by jumping to conclusions.

If we are talking about facts, the real fact is we do not know if it is cheating or not. Because we do not have enough detail to come to an actual conclusion.

I do not know what addon you are using but when siege damage his someone with a shield I see it noted as the damage was shielded, iirc. I am not on siege much but I am pretty sure I know it was absorbed by a shield vs damage actually landing on the target.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @idk look at the dates....

Edit: eep I was necroed via this thread lol, damn look at me years ago
    Edited by Waffennacht on May 2, 2019 3:50AM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @idk look at the dates....

Edit: eep I was necroed via this thread lol, damn look at me years ago

I had noticed, but the first person calling something cheating when they clearly have no idea if it is cheating or not was still worth calling out. But thx.
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! We've locked this thread due to its age and due to the fact that some information may be outdated. If you wish to continue discussing this topic, please create a new thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.