The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CC when in mist form [PS4]

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
So what is this about? Ive never been C.F. in mist form, and twice it's happened today.
Edited by regime211 on December 30, 2017 7:58AM
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can’t speak to most specifically, but right now in the game the abilities seem to be going utterly wonky...I’ve never seen it where it feels like so many skills are broken.

On my NB, I’m continually getting javelins and other hits through dark cloak. Those are both stealth/hide abilities, so maybe the same thing is going on? I have other abilities that won’t fire off...pots are saying they are consumed but not giving resources...it’s crazy.

Yesterday I was on top of the inner keep in Ash...sure, it was a Zerg blitz, but the lag wasn’t too bad. All of a sudden I was picked up off the wall and was 20 feet above the deck, then was carried across the courtyard, over the outer wall and tossed onto the ground...where I landed gently and was fine. I was like, wtf, are there invisible pterodactyls now??
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    I can’t speak to most specifically, but right now in the game the abilities seem to be going utterly wonky...I’ve never seen it where it feels like so many skills are broken.

On my NB, I’m continually getting javelins and other hits through dark cloak. Those are both stealth/hide abilities, so maybe the same thing is going on? I have other abilities that won’t fire off...pots are saying they are consumed but not giving resources...it’s crazy.

Yesterday I was on top of the inner keep in Ash...sure, it was a Zerg blitz, but the lag wasn’t too bad. All of a sudden I was picked up off the wall and was 20 feet above the deck, then was carried across the courtyard, over the outer wall and tossed onto the ground...where I landed gently and was fine. I was like, wtf, are there invisible pterodactyls now??

I'm glad I'm not the only 1 experiencing issues, I literally was CC right upfront of alessia front door in mist form, I really wish this game would work properly.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »

holy crap, that is crazy...

I try to remember to record when really weird stuff like that starts happening...usually though it catches me off guard and i'm stuck staring at the screen wondering what the heck is going on...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On pc na I have never been hard ccd however I feel like sometimes when hit with a snare it will for a moment slow me.

Tbh I'm not sure if it is even really happening because I tend to lag sometimes but it's been this odd slow more than once.