Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to complete Wrothgar Relic Hunter achievement

Saturn
Saturn
✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks to @Padhraigh who I worked together with to find all of these locations.

First here is a link to the thread that started our exploration:
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/222830/the-hunt-for-wrothgar-relic-hunter-contains-spoilers-and-questionable-directions/p1

Go to the thread above if you don't want spoilers about where all the items are, but just hints to some of the difficult ones.

In this spoiler is a crude map of all the locations I made using paint, but you might want to use it in conjunction with Padhraigh's original post if you have troubles finding the exact spot:
k9u5b6u3xp0q.png

Credit also has to go to @mlstevens42_ESO who found the Centurion's Signet, which was probably one of the hardest ones to find.

I also made a video guide that shows you how to get all 20 Relics along with another museum item called Armlet of Torug (Note that the Armlet is not needed for the achievement):

If you use any of this information to make a map of your own or something similar, please make sure to credit @Padhraigh, @mlstevens42_ESO and @Saturn.

To find out how to get the three House of Orsimer Glories costumes go here.
I also have a video below of the last museum quest:
Edited by Saturn on November 5, 2015 2:45PM
"Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added a video guide to the thread.

Fire and Ice
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated the thread to point to final House of Orsimer Glories quest and the three costume rewards, as well as linked a video explaining how to get it in detail.

Fire and Ice
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I just saw this video now. I left the relic at Sorrow to the orc and refused to take it to the museum. Now how can I do? *sigh*
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    That relic is entirely separate. It does not count towards the achievement (I left the relic at Sorrow and I still got the title and achievement)
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I just saw this video now. I left the relic at Sorrow to the orc and refused to take it to the museum. Now how can I do? *sigh*

@NinjaApacHe Don't fret, the Armlet of Torug has no correlation with the Relic Hunter achievement or the Hero of Wrothgar achievement, you can choose either option or completely avoid the quest and still complete both. I left it in the video at the time because I was unsure of whether or not it mattered.

Fire and Ice
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »

@NinjaApacHe Don't fret, the Armlet of Torug has no correlation with the Relic Hunter achievement or the Hero of Wrothgar achievement, you can choose either option or completely avoid the quest and still complete both. I left it in the video at the time because I was unsure of whether or not it mattered.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    This has been a huge help, ty.
    -Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
    World first HelRa Hardmode player.
    GT: Bootleg Mix
  • Oddhagen
    Oddhagen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Merci pour l'énorme travail, thx for the great job you do :)
    - Eso+ -
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gweltaz wrote: »
    Merci pour l'énorme travail, thx for the great job you do :)

De rien :p

Fire and Ice
  • moltenpark
    I know this thread is old, but I am glad I saw it. About to find the last few things on my list. Thanks.
  • MajorHow
    MajorHow
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks ! This helped me alot ! Still useful as of today :wink:
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool, thanks, this will help me to finish the achievement B)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If on PC, use the Destinations addon.
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajorHow wrote: »
    Thanks ! This helped me alot ! Still useful as of today :wink:

Good to know!