The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to weapon bar swap or resurrect others

EpicPwnBacon
EpicPwnBacon
✭✭
I have been having an ongoing problem that has rendered my character Epic Pwn Bacon unable to weapon bar swap or resurrect others with a soul gem.
I have tried everything from hard reset, erasing all my data from everywhere, to uninstalling and reinstalling ESO.
Customer Support was unable to assist me with this matter and has now suggested to post on the forums for assistance.

Character name: Epic Pwn Bacon
Megaserver: Xbox One NA

Ticket reference #: 171225-002114

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Wrobel @ZOS_BillE
Edited by EpicPwnBacon on December 29, 2017 8:06PM
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    please free my man epicpwnbacon
    cant have my main tank without his bar swaps :(

he has done everything and still cant barswap. it is only happening on that one character. is his character data corrupted?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Wrobel
    Edited by SoLooney on December 29, 2017 9:41PM
  • wikydx
    wikydx
    Soul Shriven
    Please help our fellow guild member. He is needed in our quest to destroy all three Saints in Asylum Sanctorium at once before they destroy all of Clockwork City.

• a_Beautiful_Mind2
    a_Beautiful_Mind2
    ✭✭✭
    This is extremely unfortunate to happen to one of my teammates. They have tried everything from clearing cache, to reinstalling the game, to trying to use a new Xbox to sign in. It’s only affecting one character on his account. It didn’t happen after a major update or patch either.

The bar swapping became an issue in raid while attempting vAS +2 and is hurting progress and his ability to enjoy the game. Can someone please help him?

~Healers Matter Too~
  • IDcI_Insanity
    IDcI_Insanity
    Soul Shriven
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have been having an ongoing problem that has rendered my character Epic Pwn Bacon unable to weapon bar swap or resurrect others with a soul gem.
    I have tried everything from hard reset, erasing all my data from everywhere, to uninstalling and reinstalling ESO.
    Customer Support was unable to assist me with this matter and has now suggested to post on the forums for assistance.

I was thinking of some broken addons, but you are on Xbox....

hopefuly support will help you
  • orbitalcracker
    orbitalcracker
    Soul Shriven
    Please fix asap
  • orbitalcracker
    orbitalcracker
    Soul Shriven

We cant raid without our tank
  • orbitalcracker
    orbitalcracker
    Soul Shriven
    Can someone please reply, our main tanks character is broken and no one has even said a generic response like 'we are looking into it'
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    isnt this the kind of thing support should be escalating, not directing you to a forum?

no idea on xbox, but is it possible to login from another xbox and test your account on that? just trying to think of something you havent already mentioned doing.
    Edited by Slick_007 on December 30, 2017 2:51PM
  • EpicPwnBacon
    EpicPwnBacon
    ✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »
    isnt this the kind of thing support should be escalating, not directing you to a forum?

no idea on xbox, but is it possible to login from another xbox and test your account on that? just trying to think of something you havent already mentioned doing.

I agree, I feel if this is a issue that has never arose before then support should be escalating this directly to the development team.
    I have not yet tried logging into another Xbox to test this solution, but i will be able to later on today.
  • EpicPwnBacon
    EpicPwnBacon
    ✭✭
    Signing on to another xbox did not resolve my issues with bar swapping or resurrecting others.

Please help!
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭

Is the character Epic Pwn Bacon Level 15 or higher? Go ahead and reply "Of course!" but leave off "you idiot!". :smiley:

Please let us know which weapon(s) are equipped on the first bar, and which weapon(s) are equipped on the second bar.

Of which set is each piece of armor a part?

Are you using One-Hand-And-Shield on either or on both weapon bars? If you are, is the Shield part of an armor set?

Which weapons, if any, are part of a "set", such as an armor set, or in combination with Jewelry?

Your complaint about not being able to resurrect another player's character is too vague. Are you able to obtain an Interactive Prompt when you put the reticule on the dead character? If you do, what happens after you press the Interactive key to begin resurrecting the character?

Please note that the resurrection process requires some time, it is not instant. It can be interrupted by an enemy player character, a hostile NPC, or a boss, or by your character dying, etc.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • EpicPwnBacon
    EpicPwnBacon
    ✭✭

Is the character Epic Pwn Bacon Level 15 or higher? Go ahead and reply "Of course!" but leave off "you idiot!". :smiley:

Please let us know which weapon(s) are equipped on the first bar, and which weapon(s) are equipped on the second bar.

Of which set is each piece of armor a part?

Are you using One-Hand-And-Shield on either or on both weapon bars? If you are, is the Shield part of an armor set?

Which weapons, if any, are part of a "set", such as an armor set, or in combination with Jewelry?

Your complaint about not being able to resurrect another player's character is too vague. Are you able to obtain an Interactive Prompt when you put the reticule on the dead character? If you do, what happens after you press the Interactive key to begin resurrecting the character?

Please note that the resurrection process requires some time, it is not instant. It can be interrupted by an enemy player character, a hostile NPC, or a boss, or by your character dying, etc.

My character Epic Pwn Bacon is above level 15 to have bar swapping unlocked.
    I have swapped between multiple set ups that includes wielding Dual Wield/Two-Hand, Sword&Board/Sword&Board, Sword&Board/Two-Hand and every piece is apart of a set which includes The Master's Axes, The Asylum Battle Axe, and The Master's Sword and Shield. I have tried on many different weapon type on both bars and still can not bar swap outside of the menu and within the skills menu.

Concerning my inability to resurrect other, I do receive a prompt to resurrect others with a soul gem, when I press the corresponding button to resurrect (Holding down the menu button on Xbox) the prompt will then flash for a second and my toon will not even attempt to do the animation to begin a resurrection.

• LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    I am having this exact same issue on my main character on Xbox EU. Did you guys get yours sorted in the end?

I've put in multiple tickets only to get told "Log out and in again after 15 minutes", which isn't very helpful since it has been like it for weeks and I have played every day.

• ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.