The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did you/will you buy the new house?

• LanceFoxMcCloud
    LanceFoxMcCloud
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. I have already bought the house unfurnished.
    I was too excited back when I first saw this place because I knew exactly what I was going to do with it. I agree 100% the item cap desperately needs to be raised, I just barely had enough room for the arena and dining/living quarters.... but i still have a massive back yard I cant do anything with because I'm at cap.... at least I will be ready when the cap IS raised by already owning the place. BUT anyways, I LOVE the Pinnacle. Its nice to be able to stay in one spot and "warm up" for Cyrodiil while awaiting everyone to join the group. It's also been quite fun to see 20 people chilling in the stands after a long day of fighting while groups of 2 work on experimenting with their builds and everyone watching gets to chime in and help out with ideas. Really feels like a true "Arena". Here's a little peak at what I did with it.
    v4bqakdokg4m.png
    wof7vxjkmh6k.png
    oiuhd2m4aexq.png
    Happy Holidays!!!
  • Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I have already bought the house furnished.
    I bought it the day it was released - no regrets. My only gripe is there aren't enough furniture slots. 700 isn't enough to furnish this massive beast.