The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Must share this with you guys..

Paganini
Paganini
✭✭✭
Hello everyone,

dear Zenimax. If you're wondering why are there just a few ppl still playing BG's: this is one of the reasons:

I just queued with 2 guild mates for BG's. We need almost 20 minutes to find a match. Then, while porting in, i got a long loading screen... And after that loading screen i was standing in Craglorn, where i was waiting for the BG-registration. yeah.. that really makes fun.

Simply check the current BG-rankings on EU-PC.
Nr 1 - almost 140k
Nr 50 - 25-30k

Thats a great indicator how "many" people are playing BG's anymore. And if you find a BG-match you always fight against the same person - which is not really funny, if you always fight against the same pre-made group.

Will there be any improvements on this with the next update? So there will be more people to join BG's again?

Oh, and the best point is: I got a penalty after loading screen. Thanks for.. nothing
Edited by Paganini on December 18, 2017 9:16PM
  • gabormezo
    gabormezo
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, ZOS has three enemies: loading screens, queues and players.
  • TarrNokk
    TarrNokk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I loved those mini games but can't play them anymore. Too few players, premades vs PUG, perma stun or root lock without any immunities. Immortal tanks, endless cloaking NBs and on top of all: hordes of op wardens. No more. Thanks a lot zos
  • Drachenfier
    Drachenfier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TarrNokk wrote: »
    I loved those mini games but can't play them anymore. Too few players, premades vs PUG, perma stun or root lock without any immunities. Immortal tanks, endless cloaking NBs and on top of all: hordes of op wardens. No more. Thanks a lot zos

The CC fest and constantly getting matched up against the same premade cheese has driven me out of BG's, and I'm sure I'm not alone.