The issues related to Steam players logging in to the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
The Stonethorn DLC and Update 27 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

ESO - from old PC to new PC

thelast111
Hello

I am about to buy a new PC and I was wondering, what is the best way (in details please) to uninstall ESO from the old PC and install it on the new PC, wihtout losing anything?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Copy the base game folder to the new PC
    - Copy user specific data from your C:\Users\YourUserName\Elder Scrolls Online\live to the same folder on your new PC
    - On the new PC, locate the launcher exe in the base game folder and start it manually
    - Select "Repair" in the launcher and it should go ahead and set everything up for you without having to re-download the whole game again

Disclaimer:
    I haven't done this in quite some time, it used to work just fine like that but it may not anymore.

bye1.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on December 21, 2017 9:31PM
    The Sidekick Order:
    The Naked Nords | The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel | The Mercenaries without Skills | The League of formidable Crafters
    The Psijic Order - 0.016% | Elder Moot | Lone Wolf Help | Great House Hlaalu
  • thelast111
    Thank you very much SirAndy :)

I'll try that.