The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Life's only 60% xp increase

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
The same level, same creature killed with and without Bredas Magnificent Mead.
100 vs 160 - shouldn't expect to be around 200?

RvJHvbS.jpg
s406jaW.jpg
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I turned a writ in before the event for 46k-ish and with the buff I got 94k-ish. So that seems to work. Not sure about critters.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every game has a exp scandal lol
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian_Fantana_60_of_the_time_it_works_every_time_Anchorman.gif
    Edited by Darkhorse1975 on December 21, 2017 12:42AM
    Master Craftsman!
  • Hersheyballer
    Hersheyballer
    Soul Shriven
    on first pic you killed alit
    on second pic you killed a mudfish
    I think mudfish gives less exp, next time try kill a troll; it gives bigger exp than an alit.
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another possibility - did you have any other XP buffs active? Such as training gear, ESO+, etc? If so, the 100% increase only applies to the base XP, and not other XP boosts you may have active. So if a kill was 100xp, and you already had a 100% boost, you would see 200xp. Then add the mead and you would see 300xp.