Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC-EU] Casual Rascals - [PvE/PvP Casual/New Player Friendly]

• cabwav
    cabwav
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I would like to join. Can you pls send me an invite @Cabwav?
    regards, cabwav
    PC-EU
    I'm not a native English speaker so please bear with me...

"The repair will cost you €100. That's €1 for the hit with the hammer and €99 for knowing WHERE to hit"
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • stu34
    stu34
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, Im a returning player just getting to grips with the game again, it would be nice to have some company.

My eso name is @Alg34.
  • JakeZade
    JakeZade
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I'd love to participate in this guild's activities and be a part of it. My in-game name is JakeZade and I play every day.
  • BiohazardCrow
    BiohazardCrow
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings! Returning player wrapping my head around the ESO-isms again! looking for some fun folks to run some awesome content with! Would love an Invite! :)@BiohazardCrow
  • vendeatha
    vendeatha
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like has some organization. Looking for the Social Guild element atm.Maybe after new year would get more involved. but leveling atm as new player. did play 4 years ago but so much has changed decided best to start again. Would appreciate an invitation if not too much trouble. Ing-ID: @vendeatha please if you would not mind W-me ingame firstly as i prefer to know who is sending me invites. thanks a bunch.
  • PinkShinyRose
    PinkShinyRose
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, are you still looking for members? Is it a problem that I'm not (yet) entirely comfortable with voicechat? I hope I can join (username is PinkShinyRose).
  • Daitaro
    Daitaro
    Soul Shriven
    void
    Edited by Daitaro on January 6, 2018 9:02PM
  • KingofAnnwn
    KingofAnnwn
    ✭✭✭
    If you have room can I have an invite please? @KingofAnnwn
    I'm just shy of level 22. Just started on PC after playing on the Xbox but trying to level as quick as possible. I play in the evenings during the week. At weekends it varies.

Thanks
    Edited by KingofAnnwn on December 12, 2017 8:43AM
    Xbox One (Very Rare)
    DC - Gwenhwyfar Gwraig - Redguard Vamp Stamplar
    DC - Kiarina Florcht - Redguard Stamden
    PC
    AD - Lilwen Haf - Altmer Mag Sorc
    EP - Tarmena Diloren - Dunmer Magblade
    DC - Eletti Ghellon - Redguard Stamblade
    PS5
    DC - Arianwen Adahl - Breton Magcro
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    invites sent :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • PinkShinyRose
    PinkShinyRose
    Soul Shriven
    Nervani wrote: »
    invites sent :)

If I got the invite, would it be under de guilds tab?
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    If I got the invite, would it be under de guilds tab?

You get a notification. I believe I saw in the history that you'd been invited yesterday by our officer Drago54. So you can press "N" (default for me anyway) and see if you recieved it :)
  • KingofAnnwn
    KingofAnnwn
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't receive a notification, unless I'm not wanted :D
    Xbox One (Very Rare)
    PC
    PS5
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Okay you should have got an invite now guys :)
  • KingofAnnwn
    KingofAnnwn
    ✭✭✭
    Happy days. I'll check when I get to my hotel tonight
    Xbox One (Very Rare)
    PC
    PS5
  • SweetrollBunny
    SweetrollBunny
    ✭✭✭
    Returning to the game after a couple months break. Would like to join! @KamiKazeDoll :)
    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone!" - Sheogorath
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Returning to the game after a couple months break. Would like to join! @KamiKazeDoll :)

Invite sent :)
  • MHM1414
    MHM1414
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a fairly new player I only played for two months in the past. now I'm returning to the game..
    I would like to join please.

user: @MHM1414
    PC/EU
    Steam: MHM1414
    started Jan 5, 2017
  • Cobblepot
    Cobblepot
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join :) almost cp 300 and is just looking for a friendly guild to do some content with @cobblepot
  • Hocram
    Hocram
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i would like to join the guild! i would like to start socialize a bit more (so i can improve my english too :V).
    My id is @Hocram
  • VatorLol
    VatorLol
    I would love to join this guild, please send me an invite, nick
    > @VatorLol
  • VonKlump
    VonKlump
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'm a new player, but experienced at other MMOs / online gaming. I'm pretty active and looking to for a good guild to help me grow and with a social side too. Happy to use voice chat if you run it.

Please invite me - @VonKlump

Thanks

VK
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent :)
  • Cevvie
    Cevvie
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I've been playing for about a year now and sort of just muddling my way through.
    I'd love to join a more relaxed, friendly guild.
    @cevvie
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I've been playing for about a year now and sort of just muddling my way through.
    I'd love to join a more relaxed, friendly guild.
    @cevvie

Invite sent :)
  • Rembar
    Rembar
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

I'm a new player who's looking for a guild to learn and play. My User ID is @Rembar
    I would like to join to the guild if I can ^^
    Edited by Rembar on December 21, 2017 1:25PM
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I'd like to join please. Been playing for a few months. Played plenty of RPG's but this is my first real foray into MMO's.
    I'd like to learn how to PvP, rotate attacks effectively, be a useful group/team member etc. Also a bit of trading rather than just breaking down gear or selling to in game traders :)
    User ID is @Hamish999

Edit: I also have Provisioning, Blacksmithing, Clothing and Woodworking all at 50 and currently working on filling in the traits. I'm also working on Alchemy and Enchanting (35 and 29 currently). Happy to craft to order if I can for people :)
    Edited by Hamish999 on December 21, 2017 9:48PM
    PC-EU
    Do'Zahra - Khajiit - StamDK - AD
    Narese Telvanni - Dunmer - Petsorc - EP
    Anastasie Chastain - Breton - Magplar - DC
    Gashnakh the Lusty - Orc - Stamsorc - AD
    Stands-In-Stoopid - Argonian - Warden Tank - AD
    Talia al-Morwha - Redguard - Stamden - AD
    Makes-Fier-Wrong - Argonian - Stamblade - AD
    Busty-Argonian-Maid - Argonian - Templar Healer - AD
    Alaru Telvanni - Dunmer - Stamplar - AD
    Ko'Raehsi - Khajiit - Magsorc - AD
    Torhild Rock-Chucker - Nord - StamDK - AD
    Drusilla Larouche - Breton - MagDK - AD
    Ko'Khanni - Khajiit - Magden - AD
    Ilithyia Ectorius - Imperial - DK Tank -AD

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • JackTT123
    JackTT123
    Soul Shriven
    Username:JackTT123
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent
  • fifox
    fifox
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I would like to join the guild =D
    My id: @Fifox