The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant download the game

sup_reme
sup_reme
Soul Shriven
So I accidentaly bought the standard GLOBAL game key instead of STEAM key from g2a but I thought there wont be any difference so I did not refund. That was in April I think. I had previously played ESO free weekend on steam so I already had the game installed. I just pulled the ESO launcher from steam folder and was good to go. But now I am on a different PC and I wanted to download the game again but there is nowhere to download it from. Keep in mind that the download option was never there for me since April or whenever I bought the game, thats why I used the files from steam version. I am pretty sure I could just copy the files on my new PC but wanted to solve this first.

fzi0gi5kdsmg.png

Also:
tb9z8cb80fqy.png

Edit: I now realize this should of been a question instead of discussion but the problem is still present.

Edited by sup_reme on December 15, 2017 7:15PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Can either of you help or get him with peeps that can. Thx.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @sup_reme

Have you tried accessing your account page from a different web browser and seeing if the download option appears?

If that doesn't help, please contact customer support here for further assistance. If you have any issues with contacting support please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Perhaps the reason the download option is not available is that it sees your account as a Steam Linked account and so assumes all the files would come from there instead? Not really sure, but just a thought :) Hope you get your download issue resolved!
  • sup_reme
    sup_reme
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @sup_reme

Have you tried accessing your account page from a different web browser and seeing if the download option appears?

If that doesn't help, please contact customer support here for further assistance. If you have any issues with contacting support please let us know.

Thanks, will contact support and theres no download option for other browsers as well. By doing a little bit of digging found a direct link for launcher exe file but the web thing is just annoying.
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    Perhaps the reason the download option is not available is that it sees your account as a Steam Linked account and so assumes all the files would come from there instead? Not really sure, but just a thought :) Hope you get your download issue resolved!

Thought about that as well but I dont have an option to unlink my steam account anywhere and not sure how I linked it in the first place.