Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RP'ing Khajit thief

boombazookajd
boombazookajd
✭✭✭✭✭
In light of the New Life Festival, and to take the pressure off of my crafter I've created a thief character I'd like to RP with.

His name is Dar'vin the Thief. His story begins in Windhelm where he steals to survive, living in the alleys of the city and shadows of the buildings as well as the underground of the Outlaw's Refuge. While Dar'vin has been nothing more than a petty criminal, known around town by both citizen and guard as nothing more than a food stealing nuisance, his story has taken a curious turn for the as he encountered a Breton named Amelie Crowe who has requested this one meet her in a place called Anvil for some work with the "Dark Brotherhood".

Dar'vin seeks fortune and adventure and is willing to do anything to achieve his dreams.
Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭✭
    Dar'vin needs to have killed worthy prey before an invitation from the Dark Brotherhood calls for his aid...unless he is the prey?
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dar'vin traveld to Anvil and found a citizen sneaking around behind the houses on the docks. Dar'vin was nervous; this one had never killed before. Dar'vin killed her with his axe. Dar'vin was then accepted into the Brotherhood after killing another person at his estate under heavy guard.

Things seem to have taken a dark turn for Dar'vin. Gone are the days of petty thievery in Windhelm, pickpocketing drunks. Now a full-fledged assassin, Dar'vin has decided to travel to Rawl'kha as he heard there are some good places to rob.
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:

✭✭✭
    HA, you have to prove your worth to get the Brotherhood's attention. Unlike me, I was born for the Brotherhood.
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    And is Dar'vin apart of the Thieves Guild? The Thieves Guild dislike indiscriminate or any murderers in their ranks. A conflict of interest?
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one thinks that what the Thieves Guild doesn't know won't hurt it. Besides, there is no honor amongst thieves.

Scrubs: