The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My account can not download the install file.

ckstlr94
ckstlr94
Soul Shriven
Translator's writing

This problem is serious.
The account has been created and purchased from the outside and registered the ' Gold Edition ' code. The account is marked as ' THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE TEST SERVER ' and does not have a download button.

If you log in with a previously installed launcher, you will be normally logged in, and the components of the ' Gold Edition ' are also properly registered.

I've already asked for this question, but it's still unsolved.

I am very keen on solving the problem.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First thing, the PTS (public test server) is free, but I think you can only download it on an account that has been verified. I don't think you need to actually install the game to install the PTS. But it sounds like you want to install the game. So...

1. Is this the first install of the game? Or, are you trying to upgrade your current account?
    2. Does the drop down on the Launcher give you a choice of servers like North America or Europe (I forget the exact wording)
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ckstlr94
    ckstlr94
    Soul Shriven
    I think I'm sorry to say that I use translation tools.

I will explain them in order.

1. I made the 'the elder scrolls online' account on the recent free weekend.
    2. I played games after interlocking with Steam account.
    3. And I bought the 'Gold Edition' game code through the outside.
    4. Registered on the 'elrder scrolls online' website
    5. I confirmed the registration of 'Gold Edition' through game connection.
    6. But I can not find the download button on the 'the elder scrolls online' website account.
    7. Instead, "THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE PUBLIC TEST SERVER" is displayed.

There is no problem with game play. However, there is no way to download the installation file.
    This causes problems with new installations.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, what you have done, it sounds like, is you have created two accounts. One with Steam, and one with a normal login. If you want the game to be tied to Steam, you need to buy it through them.

But, lets try and figure out what happened.

Well, first, lets see if you can log into the account you created on the new purchase. Can you do that? Use the User Name and Password you created here, not at Steam. Also, you might have to disable the Autologin that Steam has so you can enter your credentials.

You don't need to download and install a second copy, just log into with the other account information. Just know this will be different than the one you played before. But, if you only spent the weekend, just don't worry about those characters, start fresh, easier in the long run.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ckstlr94
    ckstlr94
    Soul Shriven
    I have already tried to access 'the elder scrolls online' account instead of 'steam'.
    And it succeeded.

I connect through the launcher that I installed on my free weekend. This is how I play games now.

In the game folder installed via Steam, there is also an access client using 'the elder scrolls online' account.

However, you can not download it through 'the steam' or 'the elrder scrolls online' account when you install new.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ckstlr94

Please check your inbox for an update regarding your ticket relating to this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post