Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon keybind menu

MercTheMage
MercTheMage
✭✭✭✭
So awhile back, just before CWC came out, I noticed one day that when I clicked Controls in the esc menu, it dropped down and there were separate menus for default keybinds and addon keybinds, I really liked this, and assumed it was something added to the game. But after the update it seems to have reverted, so now im thinking it might have been an addon doing it.
Anyone familiar with this, cause I would very much like to reinstall it, its such a pain having to scroll through the keybind menu looking for a needle in a haystack when having to keybind an addon that doesn't have its own section.
You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I recall this. I had ESO installed on two separate machines. One of them had it that way, the other had it as it is now.

I'm not sure what was different then, nor what/why it changed back, but it was definitely nicer from an organizational standpoint.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I think I found it.
    Instaling votans keybinder seems to have added it back to my game ^^'

I was looking for something to make my keybinds accountwide. 2 birds 1 addon haha

You just going to stand there like a lemon?