The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Frequent Freezes and Crashes

c363b
c363b
✭✭✭
Since the New Life Festival started, ESO is frequently freezing at random times. I then am unable to Alt-Tab to any other screen, requiring me to use Task Manager to log off to close the game. I also get frequent ESO crashes with Windows error messages. These crashes are not returning to the ESO logon screen. I have made no recent changes to the game setup.
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here.
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And here. In fact I deleted everything and reinstalled it again. No difference, just random crashes running about in Davons Watch.
    Edited by Hurbster on December 16, 2017 9:04PM
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • wlb
    wlb
    ✭✭
    freezes and crashes relentlessly
  • Delgent
    Delgent
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue. I never really experience any issues with ESO, unless it's a problem that's hitting everyone.

Since the New Life Festival kicked off, I seem to get multiple crash to desktop "ESO is not responding" messages per session.
    To live for good is to die in the name of honor.
    SEEK AND DESTROY
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are experiencing crashes and freezes while playing ESO, you can try the troubleshooting in the help article below.

What do I do if ESO is crashing with the error "ESO has stopped working"?

You can contact customer support here if the troubleshooting steps in the article above do not help with the game freezing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post