The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reinstalled Windows, installer problem

Octopuss
Octopuss
✭✭✭✭✭
I simply reinstalled Windows, but my ESO files are intact. The problem is the required registry entries don't exist, I need to run the installer for that. HOWEVER, the installer refuses to work unless there is all those 80GB of free space on that particular disk. I don't have that! The game is already there! I just need to "initialize" it.
What do I do?
This appears like a pretty bad oversight :(
  • Shadow-Fighter
    Shadow-Fighter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, you dont need to reinstall or "initialize" the game. Just install the latest VC++, DotNet Framework and DirectX components

Files can be found in Launcher folder

Have fun
    Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start the launcher and click on "repair". That should recreate the registry entries needed. At least that used to work.
    :smile:
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edit: oops, was looking for the repair button elsewhere.
    Edited by Octopuss on December 18, 2017 9:16AM