Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild.

Balbaruk
Balbaruk
So recently i've had the urge to come back too this game, and with it a need to find a new home. That said if i find a new home that has everything i'm looking for, i'll also be purchasing the Morrowind expansion. That said what i'm looking for is a helpful and friendly guild, with a focus on Pve/PvP. With that i am also hoping the community itself is active daily, whether it be level grinding, or just goofing off and dungeon crawling. Bare in mind i have not played this game extensively since i was on xbox one, which i had 200-300+ hours of gameplay. On steam i have 110 hours but most of it was spent guild hoping and failing to find a new home and class i liked. I would like to request you have a discord though TS is acceptable as well but not as preferred, i would also like to request i talk to whom ever is in charge to get a feel for the guild/community as well. That said thank you for your time, and have a good day.
Do not falter, Soon the wall shall crumble.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send an email to @Nestor in the game. if you don't get an invite in a few minutes. I am going to hook you up.
    Edited by Nestor on December 16, 2017 10:05PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• felicityslaughter
    I think I have just the guild/guilds for you! Im in a guild trio, all 3 guilds are connected, one is Golden Light, a casual/social/pve guild that dabbles in almost everything with 480+ members, very active, and very very friendly. The second guild is Shadow N Flame, a casual pvp guild, not very active as it was dead for a long time and is just recently coming back. The third guild is my guild, The Slaughter Haus, which is a dungeon guild, still not as active as the first but I'm actively trying to recruit people who want to be social. Msg @felicityslaughter ingame and I can get you an invite to one or all of the above guilds.
    PC/NA
    Hello, my name is Felicity, and I'm an ALT-a-holic.
  • Draughluin1025
    Greetings and salutations! Deviant Revelations is a tight knit community of players that meet and socialize on a weekly basis. We have great people in our guild who don't discriminate based on race, political opinion, religious views, you name it. We do not have an in-game attendance or character level requirement. Our sole aim to help one another achieve their in-game goals and have fun along the way. After all, a rising tide lifts all boats!

Our guild is full of knowledgeable officers, helpful and humorous raid leaders, and supportive members. Members range from the East Coast to Oceanic time zones, with others sprinkled in between. We welcome new and returning players to the game, and are happy to help them with build discussions, crafting, and content completion.

We are primarily a PVE guild, though we do occasionally venture into Cyrodiil when we're feeling frisky. We have weekly events that are regularly attended as well as weekly trial runs. All of our events, guild rules, and even some fun and informative forum posts can be found on our website. Furthermore, we have a Discord server for voice and text chat which tends to become very active after 8pm EST, and offers some entertaining text during the work day. If you are interested in joining our ranks, please check out our guild website below and fulfill an application. Once approved, you will be given an invitation in game within 24 hours.

deviantrevelations.shivtr.com
    Into the fray once more, for guild, gold, and glory!