The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Timpani Symphony Drum Circle 12/8/17

Teloria
Teloria
✭✭
Timpani Symphony did it again with lots of new and old friends and family alike. The drum circle went all the way around and had a blast. Had Clavicus Vile and Barbas and good ole' Uncle Sheo join in the festivities. When you see us, come and join us! Everyone is welcome. One Tamriel....One Drum Circle

5lhcw4dwhdqd.jpg
94czcbupwly5.jpg
hfuwd8h4fgs5.jpg
~it's all about the dragons~
  • Lunachik
    Lunachik
    ✭✭✭
    Skwerl Nutkin, (and her friends), have been having an amazing time w/the drum line and dancers! Thank you for creating this group, it is full of awesomeness! <3
    **Mara's Moxie * The Sidekick Order * Azura's Guidance *Hallowed Holes of Tamriel **
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I so wish we could queue up different drum rhythms. That would make a Drum Circle really sound cool. We have different Lute and Flute songs, but it is randomish as to what we get.

Drum1, Drum2 etc would be what I envision.

Anyway, if you do this on PC/NA, I will stop and bang my drum to the best of my ability.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"