Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild of Adventure - recruiting (casual Trials guild) [PC, EU]

malicia
malicia
✭✭✭✭
Z3Qck0PIWR-9M6v164Ra-6NzGlFDHNlD6vX-yJ4tLFBgHxSU6uq5-UlXe5gBG-pv.jpg?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=mUuq9N_8M2aNhoEqJXbn9px26E6yYukUNaRFut4XymI%3D

Who are we?
We're the Guild of Adventure, a bunch of adventurers exploring Tamriel in search of adventures, fun and challenges. We're an active community with representation in ESO and GW2. Our ESO membership currently stands at about 360 members. Inactives are regularly removed; we're keeping our roster filled with active players. Our focus is to learn, discover, complete and teach the trials ESO has to offer.

What do we do?

We do trials!

We take anyone into normal trials, as long as they're CP160+. However, from time to time we do arrange more casual events as well, such as World Boss events, Imperial Sewers runs, or forays into Cyrodiil (mostly on AD).

What about vet trials?
We've done all Craglorn trials on vet Hard Mode. We have completed vMoL, vCR, vSS, but vHoF is still on our to-do list. We're casual in our trials, so the atmosphere is light and friendly, but we do have certain requirements for vet trials, depending on what trial we're doing. DDs have to post a parse of at least 25k for Vet trials. The signup requirements are there simply to try and give ourselves a fair chance of completing the trial - there are DPS checks in trials, and our goal is to teach, not carry.me!

Discord
We have an active Discord community. We only accept signups via Discord, and Discord is mandatory for all our trials. You don't have to speak, but you have to be able to listen to mechanics. Exception to the rule - in some trials we will expect the tanks and healers to speak when they encounter certain mechanics.

Our conduct
We're not pros. We have players with heaps of experience, who have every Dungeon or Trial achievement there is, and we have players who bought the game last weekend. We teach and learn from each other, but we don't tolerate verbal abuse of a tank who missed that HA, a DD who died in the red, or a heal whose healing was a bit below par. When we go to Cyro we respect our enemies as they kill us, and when we kill them. When we have a bone to pick with a DD who arrives in a vet dungeon with PvP gear and 4k DPS, we discuss it in a mature and civil way; we don't scream, shout, throw blame or mud.

Timezones
Most of our events are at 19h00-21h00 time of the day, GMT+1. There are exceptions, but that's when most of our members are online.

How to join?
I'm not extremely active on these forums, so if you post here I might easily miss your post. Please rather contact us ingame.

Edited by malicia on August 6, 2019 7:50PM
PC, EU
Not elite, not the best. Just enjoying ESO.
Not the worst either. "Casual" != "totally ignorant"
@taciti
  • Dodze777
    Dodze777
    please invite me @amgad2949
    thanks
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi amgad2949
    Someone from GoA will contact you as soon as one of the leadership can go online.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • Panandul
    Panandul
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I would like to join please.

@Panandul

Thanks.
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Panandul!

Someone from GoA will be in contact with you shortly.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • Rahgot_Kah
    Rahgot_Kah
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join your guild.
    @Rahgot_Kah
    Thanks
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @Rahgot_Kah.

You seem to be offline at the moment. We'll keep an eye open to chat to you when you're online again.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • PsychoPancake
    PsychoPancake
    Soul Shriven
    Hey can I join?
    @PsychoPancake
    Thanx!
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi PsychoPancake,
    Someone from GoA will contact you later today.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update time!

Since writing my original post, we've completed vAA. We've done nAS several times, and are going to try our best to do vAS in the near future. Our first nAS run was blind, with no pre-knowledge of what to expect. It was heaps of fun, though a couple of keyboards might have suffered from coffee damage due to inopportune laughter. Mud-balls might have been involved.

So while we can't promise regular vet runs at this stage, we do attempt vet content, and we do make a decent attempt of it. We're probably going to wipe a few times, but we're fortunate enough to have guildies who will laugh, get up, and try again.

If you want to learn vet dungeons or the occasional vet trial without the pressure of a more serious raiding guild, you might find your home with us. We do expect players to pull their weight, but if you can't do the required 18k DPS for a vet trial, we have people experienced enough to help you get there.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another update:

We've started with vAS : killed the first two bosses, but got stuck on the last boss. Our tank (who was me) had FPS issues and caused the group to wipe several times. The group were kind enough to forgive the tank, and the tank went on several training runs dodge-rolling the boss' heavy attacks. We're looking forward to our next attempt, hopefully on Sunday evening.

We had a pug DD who joined us for our failed attempt. He enjoyed the guild's atmosphere so much that he asked to become a full member directly after the trial.

GoA - recruiting those who want to have so much fun that their stomachs ache after trials due to excessive laughter.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, what's new:

On the vTrial side - we've since my last post completed vAA a couple of times, got bored and completed vHRC. We're not totally happy with how smooth our vAA runs are, though, so we'll go back to work at it some more. vAS is progressing nicely - we can kill the mini bosses without issues, and we can get the main boss down to 25% without hassle. We now have to figure out the fire phase.

New events we're hoping to launch: our nTrials are almost always oversubscribed, so we're considering launching nTrials for players above lvl 50 but below CP 160, just to teach them the mechanics and the teamwork involved in Trials. There's also rumours of a holiday nSO run with high CP players on lvl 15 characters. That should prove ... entertaining?
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    vAS - completed! Though I missed this run, I’m so proud of the group. Not bad for a bunch of casuals!

ElUQzr1l.jpg
    Edited by malicia on December 12, 2017 4:56AM
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • DinocornousRex
    DinocornousRex
    Soul Shriven
    Can I please join?
    @DinocornousRex is my gamertag.
    Thanks!
  • Cinder82
    Cinder82
    ✭✭✭
    id love to join! in-game ueser ID is @Nagashira ty :D
    Edited by Cinder82 on December 12, 2017 3:21PM
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @DinocornousRex and @Nagashira (@Cinder82),

Someone from the GoA leadership will be in contact with you shortly. I can't log in at the moment - am waiting for a thunderstorm to pass before I dare plug in my PC. :disappointed:
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    We decided to have some fun, and created new characters to do nSO on....
    20171228213331_1.jpg
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • anattoni
    anattoni
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    I would like to join. Can you pls send me an invite? @anattoni
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Anattoni,

Invite sent :)
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update:

On the trial side: we've cleared vAS several times now, and have now started working on vMoL. It will likely take us a loooong time to complete, but the journey will be part of the fun. Our first attempt went better than expected - we got to the twins, and only really started struggling there.

On the social side: we're currently on 350 members, after the post-Chrismas cleanup. Our weekly activities has restarted, with the normal weekly lucky draw, Imperial Sewers hunting, PvP, Craglorn boss killing...
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a fun guild and luckily I have a free guildslot :)
    @nervani
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @Nervani.

I'll ask that someone invite you. If no one with the necessary privilegesare online, I'll invite you once I can get online.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    Hey would like to join as well =)
    Maker of Drama & Lover of Roleplay
  • Manzarken
    Manzarken
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I am interested in joining your guild. My in-game name is @Manzarken.
    I play DPS! Heal and tank, wtf is that?

StamDK
    StamBlade
    MagBlade

Cleared all trials in vHM.
    Tick-tock Tormentor - Wolfhunter
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, Guys , Was wondering if when you had a chance we could have a quick chat about the guild, as I might be interested in joining . IGN @quake89 many thanks
    PC -EU
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi! Apologies for not responding sooner, @Skyper , @mark009.elliotb16_ESO and @quake89. I've sent you all PMs, you're welcome to join if you still want to. I'm just terrible at remembering to login to these forums.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • TDSWAGM
    TDSWAGM
    Soul Shriven
    please invite me TDSWAG.M
    Edited by TDSWAGM on February 7, 2018 3:06PM
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
    Edited by malicia on February 7, 2018 5:57PM
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update!

Currently our Discord sits on ~500 members. That includes our GW2 and Blizzard games members as well. Our ESO guild stands on just over 300 members.

We've managed to secure a trader this week! J'Zaraer in Ebonheart is currently selling high quality wares at competitive prices. Not bad for a casual guild without any sales requirement, mandatory donation or entry fee for the raffle!

vTrials are currently doing quite well. In the last few weeks we've done vSO HM and vAA a few times. vHRC is on the cards as well, though many of our vTrial members regard it as the more boring of the Craglorn trials. We have done vAS before, so that will also come up again soon.

If you're looking for a relaxing guild to do content with, look us up! We have a spot for everyone: the bow LA spamming newbie, the retired raid elite, the current raider who wants a chill spot, the role-player who shuns magic, and even the normal Joe and Jane who wants a casual guild to enjoy ESO with.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update:
    We're recruiting at the moment. People looking for a guild where they can relax, be at home and just be part of a casual community are welcome to join us. No matter how new or how experienced - we're looking for friendly and kind people.
    PC, EU
    @taciti