Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Sookmagook wrote: »
    I'd like to join bbee_tuna is my psn. Getting back into the game, so still newish kinda

Invite on the way:-)!! Be sure to join discord, address is in MOTD...we do all our event, dungeon and trial planning there. Looking forward to meeting you.

We tried to add you and couldn't ... account not found. Message me on PSN, I'll add you that way. PSN Sookmagook
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Bumblebeetuna
    Bumblebeetuna
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join bbee_tuna is my psn. Getting back into the game, so still newish kinda

Invite on the way:-)!! Be sure to join discord, address is in MOTD...we do all our event, dungeon and trial planning there. Looking forward to meeting you.

We tried to add you and couldn't ... account not found. Message me on PSN, I'll add you that way. PSN Sookmagook

Ugh, ok. I changed psn settings hoping you'd be able to invite. I'll send invite! Thx!
  • Mookie_McGroin
    Can I get an invite. Pans: Mookie_McGroin. Thanks
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Can I get an invite. Pans: Mookie_McGroin. Thanks

Invite on the way Mookie! Welcome! Join discord, its how we do all our grouping and passing on of info!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • skytalk
    skytalk
    Soul Shriven
    Hey would love to join your guild PSN: Skytalk_
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    skytalk wrote: »
    Hey would love to join your guild PSN: Skytalk_

I will get you an invite ASAP Skytalk. Welcome to NSO! Please join our discord server...message me on PSN if you have any questions.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • AbyssWalker11
    AbyssWalker11
    Soul Shriven
    Your guild sounds pretty cool and I would love to be apart of it.

PSN: Abyss-Walker11
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Your guild sounds pretty cool and I would love to be apart of it.

PSN: Abyss-Walker11

Invite on the way Abyss-Walker! Welcome to NSO:-) Please join discord as its how we do all our communication and grouping. Invite code to discord is in our MOTD. Message me on PSN if you have any question.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • MitchellvgPS4
    MitchellvgPS4
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'd love to join up as well. My PSN is Mitchellvg
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, I'd love to join up as well. My PSN is Mitchellvg

Invite on the way Mitchellvg, Welcome to the guild:-) Please join discord...invite code in the MOTD. If you have any questions message me on PSN.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • kebtiz
    kebtiz
    PSN: basickfam
  • I_likeDINOS
    I_likeDINOS
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join if you're still accepting.
    PSN I-likeDINOS
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    kebtiz wrote: »
    PSN: basickfam

Invite on the way! Welcome to the guild. The best way to know what is going on, group and join events like trials, sky shard hunts, pvp raid is to join Discord. Our invite code is in the MOTD.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to join if you're still accepting.
    PSN I-likeDINOS

I'll have an invite sent ASAP. Welcome to NSO! As explained above, Discord is a must with our guild if you looking for groups for dungeons ect. Please join!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    PSN SKY-D1VER-
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Cêltic421 wrote: »
    PSN SKY-D1VER-

Invite should be arriving right now:-) Welcome to the guild. Join discord for all the reasons listed in previous posts :-)
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • beckm67
    beckm67
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: bec1027
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    beckm67 wrote: »
    PSN: bec1027

Invite on the way! Welcome:-)...remember to join discord!
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Kareesh422
    This guild sounds like one I'm looking for! I would love to be a part of it. :)

PSN: Shy422

Thanks!

EDIT: I just saw the reply to the other thread. I think I tried to send you a message on PSN, but it said your settings wouldn't let me. After my kiddo goes to bed, I'll double check my PSN. I thought that was it, but I'll make sure.
    Edited by Kareesh422 on December 12, 2017 12:58AM
  • xneonpistols
    xneonpistols
    Soul Shriven
    This definitely sounds like the guild for me. Sign me up please! PSN: xneonpistols
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Kareesh422 wrote: »

Thanks!

EDIT: I just saw the reply to the other thread. I think I tried to send you a message on PSN, but it said your settings wouldn't let me. After my kiddo goes to bed, I'll double check my PSN. I thought that was it, but I'll make sure.

Hey Shy, pretty sure I had an invite sent to you...but will again just in case.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    This definitely sounds like the guild for me. Sign me up please! PSN: xneonpistols

Invite on the way! Welcome to NSO. Join discord...its how we do all our communication, dungeon and trial groups ect.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭

Thanks!

Ahhh I remember now, we sent an invite to you but said your account couldn't be found. Perhaps your settings? or not NA server?...I just tried finding you again and no account found.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • Kareesh422

Thanks!

Ahhh I remember now, we sent an invite to you but said your account couldn't be found. Perhaps your settings? or not NA server?...I just tried finding you again and no account found.

Yeah. I'm on the NA PS4 server. I changed some of my settings to be easier to find. At least on PSN. I'm new to MMOs on the console, so I'm not sure what to change or do. :neutral:
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would like to join PSN CJ3955H
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Would like to join PSN CJ3955H

Invite will be sent ASAP! Welcome to NSO:-) Please join discord...invite code in MOTD...if it gives you troubles message me on PSN.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks won’t be on till Friday but will accept then
  • PRX_Arkellius
    Hey guys. Old school ESO gamer that is just getting back into the game. I havent done any of the DLC dungeons and looking for a fun mature group to game with. If you guys still recruting would love to join.

PSN: Necroshan
  • Sookmagook
    Sookmagook
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys. Old school ESO gamer that is just getting back into the game. I havent done any of the DLC dungeons and looking for a fun mature group to game with. If you guys still recruting would love to join.

PSN: Necroshan

Hey! Will have an invite sent ASAP. Happy to have you:-) We do all our grouping via discord so be sure to join that. The invite code is in the MOTD...if you have any issue getting on just message me on PSN.
    PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
    GM of New Scrolls Order
  • tymarston
    tymarston
    Soul Shriven
    Hey friends,
    Just looking at this guild and sounds like something I might be interested in. my PSN is tymarston. It's listed as offline mostly because of an unpleasant stalker situation I had a couple years ago. But i've recently begun playing and am fully invested in the game.

Just dabbled in PvP, but helped take an AD keep the other day, and mostly solo PvE. Been on for a week and have a 50CP main and a level 20 alt. Can break down more if necessary but looking for a guild that will RP as well.