The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The oldest, continuously running Xbox One North American Social Guild is once again RECRUITING!

• AppleJuiceBox2
    AppleJuiceBox2
    ✭✭✭
    I want to join. I'm a new Templar. I just re downloaded the game and signed up for ESO plus. Started my fresh!

GT is Applejuicebox2
  • katscubby
    katscubby
    Soul Shriven
    Do you have room for one more? GT - katscubby
  • Kill_Me_Now_001
    Kill_Me_Now_001
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join if you are still recruiting.

GT - Kill Me Now 001
  • mrpbaker89b14_ESO
    mrpbaker89b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join if there is still some openings. GT: UberBriick
    Thanks!
  • Sundast
    Sundast
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, if you're still recruiting I'm very interested in joining... GT: Cpt Plucky
  • J4mI4m
    J4mI4m
    Would love to join. GT J4mI4m
  • TRAPPEDxNxEU4IA
    If you're still recruiting in like to join my GT: COSMiC HEIGHTS
  • sapphirazz
    sapphirazz
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Hey!

I've been running solo since last year and I guess I should try a guild and be social shouldn't I? In any case, I'd like to join if you have open spots. You guys seem like you're willing to teach and I'm all about learning!

Thanks,

GT: CPSapphira
  • ChrisCachej
    ChrisCachej
    ✭✭
    Can you guys add me? Crasstopher420 you guys sound perfect!
  • Bossman
    Bossman
    ✭✭
    GT: BossmanNH
    Would love an invite
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best oldest, continuously running Xbox One North American Social Guild ever... ;)
    Edited by sevomd69 on November 15, 2017 6:51AM
  • Erieus
    Erieus
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a casual player, who gets online after work / life. If you are casual friendly I'd love to join. GT: Erieus
  • SNSquietxXSTORM
    Hi my gamertag is SNSquietxXSTORM. I am interested in joining and my brother we are both getting back into eso. I am much newer than him. Thanks.
  • oldskoorpg74
    BlueLantern13 inv please!
  • BmcD73
    BmcD73
    ✭✭✭
    GT is QQNubGaming
  • RosenrotWolf
    Rosenrotwolf
  • SunBroDesion
    SunBroDesion
    ✭✭
    GT: Bombsquad2871
  • Ninja_Echo
    Hi I'm interested GT: II Xcstasy II
  • Mortem618
    Mortem618
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Mortem618
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
  • Battle5Star
    Hi, Im new on NA server, GT: Battle5Star
    Thx
    GT: Battle5Star
    Xbox EU
  • Woefulmonkey
    Woefulmonkey
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I am a older (40+) consistent casual gamer who plays almost daily.

I have 3 lvl 50 300+cp characters (Healer, DPS, Tank) and I am looking to join a guild where I can learn more about Dungeon mechanics and 'best' character build stats.

If you are interested in having me as a member, my xbox gamer tag is woeful, and the ESO gamer tag of my Main is woefulmonkey.
  • Zetdik0017
    Zetdik0017
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite into your guild #gt JaM0917
    And thank you
  • One_ofMany
    One_ofMany
    ✭✭✭
    Please invite HasNoStyle
    TY!
  • ajnrtn
    ajnrtn
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, I'm coming back after a long break... if like an inv! My Xbox gamertag is iVeNuMi99
  • KenyanX
    KenyanX
    Soul Shriven
    I’d like to join tag: KenyanX
  • ChuckMcDiesel
    ChuckMcDiesel
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm a new player and haven't even joined one guild yet, this sounds perfect for me to start progressing more. If the guild isn't full my GT is:
    ChuckMcDiesel
    I have a couple other friends who just started playing too and need guilds to join.
  • hellothere
    My name is crispy yummy bacon please let me join
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    We are once again recruiting. Please send in-game message to my GT (same as here), Xbox Live message or even better join our Band buy going to band(dot)us and searching for "ESO DoG", and come join where we initiate events and social banter.
  • JohnnyHandsome99
    Would like an invite sounds like a nice group to get away from the young player's.

GT... Johnnyhandsum99
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Hey Johhnyhandum99, your invite is sent and you should find it in your Notifications. Welcome to DoG, and please say hi in the DoG voice chat channel 1, and on band(dot)us.