Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC-EU] Casual Rascals - [PvE/PvP Casual/New Player Friendly]

Nervani
Nervani
✭✭✭
szEKGe3.jpg

We are a social PvE/PvP guild with lots of experienced AND unexperienced members that loves to hang out.

We host events such as Map runs, Trials (learning, normal and Veteran), raffles, PvP (Cyrodiil, IC(s), BG's), dungeon runs and so on.
For the Cyrodiil and Imperial City (sewers) events we rotate the alliances so one week we have AD, another DC and so on. We are a AD guild though :kissing_heart:

We welcome everyone no matter experience in the game.

Our roster are filling up fast but we do have a few spots left :smile:

Edit February 11 2021
Kolominas decided to step down as Guildmaster some time ago due to personal reasons.
We are now under the wings of lovely @Mercanis as our new Guildmaster 🥰

Edit July 9 2020
I decided to come back to the guild as Founder/Member and are once again able to invite.
IF you however decide to mail me ingame about joining, PLEASE specify it's Casual Rascals you want to join. Else I will invite you to my other guild 😘

EDIT June 30 2020:
I've decided to step down as Guildmaster for this guild because of personal reasons.
So I will no longer follow or edit this thread.
Nor will I be able to invite members anymore as I've also left the guild for the time being.

The guild is however very much still alive in the very good hands of @Kolominas as the new Guildmaster.
Edited by Nervani on February 11, 2021 8:21PM
PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    We now have over 40 members and some Officers in place and will soon begin hosting our first events :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    We're closing in on 130 members and have successfully held our first raffle.

We're looking for more experienced players to help our new players out with all their questions.

Also people that know their way around in PvP and want to introduce our new players to it are very welcome as we are planning to run some PvP events in a near future. We are a AD guild but players have toons in all factions so..

Also crafters, Trial experts, dungeon experts and so on are very welcome.

The goal here is to learn new players everything the game has to offer and for everyone regardless of playtime to have a place to unwind after work/school/mother in law/whatever :smiley:
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    We're still on the lookout for more Rascals to be part of our family :)
  • aditkumarparida
    aditkumarparida
    Soul Shriven
    username is adit.parida1.... please invite... im a new player
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent :)
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey can I get an invite pls? @Parrot86
    560CP and got fully maxed crafting and at least 8 traits as well so happy to help out with crafting etc
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Parrot1986 wrote: »
    Hey can I get an invite pls? @Parrot86
    560CP and got fully maxed crafting and at least 8 traits as well so happy to help out with crafting etc

Invite sent
  • Wanderer_Snorri
    Wanderer_Snorri
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! If you guys are still recruiting, I would like to join. I'm certainly casual and a bit of a rascal as well. And so is my character in-game..! Handle is @Finnulfr
    @Finnulfr - PC/EU

Snorri Sigurdsson - Nord Warrior - CL425+
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    We're having lots of fun with the dungeon event that's currently going on. We do need more active players to join our training/learning Trials runs aswell as join in on all our other events :)

• Remmo
    Remmo
    ✭✭
    Hey there! Please throw an invite my way @Remmo

I currently only have one character that I've played since Beta who is DC, but I'm open to converting to a banana if you guys regularly delve into the PvP scene.

My current character is a PvP/PvE Healer.

Primarily, I'm looking for a friendly and sociable guild that does a little bit of everything in a more light-hearted way than the 'hard-core' guilds. Unwinding after work is exactly the goal - and I'm casual, and a rascal ;-)
    Edited by Remmo on December 4, 2017 9:20PM
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Awsome @Spark's. I'll send you an invite as soon as I get home from work. Unless someone else from the guild already have sent you one by then
  • Golnebo
    Golnebo
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there!

This sounds like a cool group :) I am a (almost) CP690 crafter, PVP'er, PVE'er. I like to share knowledge and dislike the use of voicechat. If that is ok, please send me an invite.

@Golnebo is my in-game handle. I will be on later today.
    PC - EU

{Nemesis the Magnificent} - Wannabe Magician with a nack for accidentally killing everything around him - Aldmeri Dominion High Elf Mastercrafter.
    {Knightmare the Wild} - Fiendish Templar Lady with a must kill attitude - Dunmer by birth - EP by choice.
    {Thinks-he-is-Funny} - Tough EP Argonian Dragon Knight. Drinks his ale in Belkarth - Secretly in love with his battlesister Knightmare the Wild. Battlegrounds King.
    {Son-of-a-Witch} - Confused Nightblade who took up the dark arts of black magic. Literally sits in Mournhold all day doing nothing. Dreams of returning to Dragonstar Arena.
    {Eilalenya Alkinaerith} - Strikingly beautiful High Elf of the Aldmeri Dominion - Seducer of men and elves - Learning the Healer ropes. Heals for fun.
    {Blue Bear-y Pie} - Think-outside-the-box Mastercrafter Warden - Enjoys long walks on the beach - Protector of Tamriel's fauna and wildlife - Breton lady.
    {Neopatra} - Grumpy old Veteran - Wreaks havoc in Cyrodill - loves her grandchildren - Redguard Brute. In case of bad mood she turns into a werewolf.
    {Sneaky little Maraya} - Gorgeous Redguard Bombshell - Evil stamsorc who loves to clear dungeons of monsters.
    {Seven of Nirn} - No-nonsense brutal lady-Orc. Always rambling on about the Covenant. Get with it or get out kinda StamSorcOrc.
    {Reeks-of-Incompetence} - Hangs in the balance DK. Studied to become a dentist. Alcohol made her do nothing all day. Argonian Historian.
    {Doctor Whoops} - Self conscious Sorc . Father to 18 children. None of which are anywhere in sight. Proves shield nerfs wrong. Currently doing vDSA.
    {Daisy Deathbringer} - Foul necromancer that likes to hang at funerals and graveyards. Mostly plays with the dead, does not deal much death.
    {Major Defiler} - Lovely necromancer who likes to study life. Puts the word romance in necromance.
    {Cindiana Jones} - Defected Templar. Very deadly in Battlegrounds. Likes to wander around Cyrodill.
    {Sideskirt Bob} - Nightblade who got his nickname when a lady Nord mentioned his waistline.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent :)
  • Xylona
    Xylona
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, can I get an invite too? I'm a new player.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Xylona wrote: »

Of course. What's your gamertag? :)
  • Xylona
    Xylona
    ✭✭✭
    Nervani wrote: »
    Xylona wrote: »

Of course. What's your gamertag? :)

in my sig, "xyl0na" :smile: and thanks
  • vache1998
    vache1998
    Soul Shriven
    hey ,new player here, level 45, feel like i dont know a lot of stuff about the game, looking for a guild to help out, would like to join if possible. thanks
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    vache1998 wrote: »
    hey ,new player here, level 45, feel like i dont know a lot of stuff about the game, looking for a guild to help out, would like to join if possible. thanks

What's your gamertag so me or some of the officer in the guild can invite you? :)
  • vache1998
    vache1998
    Soul Shriven
    vache1998 wrote: »

What's your gamertag so me or some of the officer in the guild can invite you? :)

Its @Crashdown_pls / Crashdown_pls
  • SeiSama
    SeiSama
    ✭✭
    Hey there! You look like a nice guild :)/~
    I'd like to join and have a few questions: first does your guild RP? And second are you lgbt friendly?
    About me: just recently started playing, max character level - 15 (yeah, lol), casual player, mostly Dominion, but have other faction characters too.
    PS Playing alone is pretty boring, lol ^^'
  • illyria87
    illyria87
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining. I'm a new player, and new to MMOs. I've spent the last few days trying to work everything out by myself.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    SeiSama wrote: »
    I'd like to join and have a few questions: first does your guild RP? And second are you lgbt friendly?
    About me: just recently started playing, max character level - 15 (yeah, lol), casual player, mostly Dominion, but have other faction characters too.

Heya :) We do have a few members that RP from time to time (including myself) so I have to say yes on your first question
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    illyria87 wrote: »
    I'm interested in joining. I'm a new player, and new to MMOs. I've spent the last few days trying to work everything out by myself.

Awsome :) I'm gonna need your gamertag to be able to send you an invite :)
  • illyria87
    illyria87
    Soul Shriven
    illyria87 wrote: »

Awsome :) I'm gonna need your gamertag to be able to send you an invite :)

@illyria87
  • SeiSama
    SeiSama
    ✭✭

Heya :) We do have a few members that RP from time to time (including myself) so I have to say yes on your first question

Great! How about my second question? :)
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭

Great! How about my second question? :)

Oh I thought I answered. Must have disappeared.. Of course we ate friendly too all players no matter of sexuality and so on :)
  • SeiSama
    SeiSama
    ✭✭
    Oh I thought I answered. Must have disappeared.. Of course we ate friendly too all players no matter of sexuality and so on :)

Awesome! Can I join then? I saw you're saying to post gamer tag but I'm confused: is it my eso name or the name of my character? )
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭

Awesome! Can I join then? I saw you're saying to post gamer tag but I'm confused: is it my eso name or the name of my character? )

It's your account name, so yeah your eso name :)
  • SeiSama
    SeiSama
    ✭✭
    It's your account name, so yeah your eso name :)

It's @a0zaki :)
  • Decmanicus
    Decmanicus
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, I'm interested in joining your guild, my tag should be Decmanicus. Hope to see you in game!