The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Switching from ps4 to xbox one. Anyone willing to help me get started?

Icy_Waffles
Icy_Waffles
✭✭✭✭✭
I had max cp and max traits. Im switching consoles.

I could really use some help with some low crafted sets and low level mats. Stuff like that.

Not asking for gold or anything crazy. If willing to help please let me know.

NA server

Gamertag: I A3QU1TAS I
Edited by Icy_Waffles on October 28, 2017 11:25AM
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest finding a few good guilds. Also might help to indicate NA or EU.
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such as?
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such as?

I am on PC so cannot help much with guilds. I think Lone Wolf Help might have an Xbox guild. I am in their PC NA guild and they are wonderful. There is also a section of the forum for guild recruitment. Check there.
  • MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such as?

Come join one of the Sauce Guilds (Secret, Apple, Haute, etc.)! Active traders and a large, helpful community. You can search Team Sauce on the BAND app, too. Hope to see you soon!
  • ashl3y44
    ashl3y44
    ✭✭
    I will add you as a friend. Send me a message on what kind of crafted gear your gonna want. I will help you out
    660 High elf mag sorc, Argonian templar healer, & Dark elf mag Dk.
  • Solexe
    Solexe
    Hit me up in game ill help and get ya a good guild or two (18 or older please). GT BobcatMarley -XBOX/NA
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Willing to help out if you still need some assistance. Gamertag iTz John Locke

Xbox NA
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm also max CP and considering switching from PS4 to the the Xbox One X. Has anyone been able to get ZoS to transfer crown items or offer any kind of compensation for users that want to switch but not lose all their purchases?

It's pretty lame that they offered PC players the option to switch from PC to console back when ESO released on console but they offer nothing to console players.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm also max CP and considering switching from PS4 to the the Xbox One X. Has anyone been able to get ZoS to transfer crown items or offer any kind of compensation for users that want to switch but not lose all their purchases?

It's pretty lame that they offered PC players the option to switch from PC to console back when ESO released on console but they offer nothing to console players.

What they offered then would not work now either direction as it was copying accounts into empty database.
  • abzdeman
    abzdeman
    ✭✭✭
    What made you want to switch? I'm currently debating it. It's just the grind all over again :(
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dear god why would you do such a thing.
  • elsmogro
    elsmogro
    I have a lvl 20 Nord on the NA server (stupidly made it on there and started playing before realising i should be on the EU one)

Next time i log on i will go and see what gold/items she has and send them over. Anything you don’t want just sell
    Edited by elsmogro on December 4, 2017 11:37PM
  • elsmogro
    elsmogro
    @Icy_Waffles I logged into my NA character and sent over everything and all trhe gold i had in a few messages. Hope they can be helpful, if not sell it all and make some extra gold lol