The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

EPs new disgusting tactic

• Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    This would be funnier if there wasn't actually people doing just this kind of silly stuff.
    Looking at you 'duelists' who hang around Roe Farm...
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    Your team purple conspiracy is seriously one of the more convoluted and illogical schticks I’ve come across.

Let me explain something to you. If a DC small scale group is all the way on the other side of the map, between EP and AD...it’s not because we are in cahoots with EP. Were out there because we can catch both AD and EP whilst avoiding DC. The same logic is used by AD small scalers that beeline to bleakers and EP squads that duke it out in the Nikel-Ash Lane.

https://youtu.be/BdgTM2r_zDA

Telel will drop it when they stop seeing it everyday like they have been for the last eight months.

Or when you can do a similar video showing someone isn't just ranting out an elf hole.

Or when flying unicorn mounts are a thing.

Hi Telel,

In your video it looks like you were fighting "Animosity" Half of them were on their reds the other half on their blues. All those names are Animosity members. Why don't you just ask Irylia what they were doing? Here I will tag him so he can come and comment on what they were doing.

@Irylia

I "Assume" what they were doing is simply trying to farm all 3 factions. They have 4 EP and 4 DC all Animosity guild members. The two groups can now farm any DC pug support that come to the scroll and they can farm any EP pug support that show up. For AD that means that all 8 Animosity members can farm AD, not just half, but they have to deal with "Friendly Fire" up close. So this is what I have labeled as team "Black", farming all 3 factions at once.

Like CyrusArya mentioned.
    We don’t care about the map, we don’t care about objectives, we don’t care about campaign scoring. If we could slay our own alliance members we would gladly do so. Drop this team purple nonsense. If you feel that AD tends to be victimized more, well that can be explained by reasons far more simple than some crackpot theory based on half baked anecdotal observations. Don’t make me have to spell it out ;)

Looks like Animosity found a way to slay their own faction members. So not team Purple, just team Black.

Lol
    This was a while ago
    We did have animosity members on Dc and ep along with a few friends outside of guild. It was our way of being split into groups so that we had the option of doing our own thing across map away from one another or giving us the ability to do as you said and kill randoms and farm the scroll.
    More challenging with that friendly fire but all we care about is pvp. An outlaw faction would be nice.

I also believe this was the night that we hopped back and forth between black boot and bloodmayne taking refuge inside the inner and breaking down the stairs. Farming the 30+ ad with two groups of 4 Dc and ep. alternating bombs.
    Probably have footage of that somewhere.

IF We could flag up like in bdo and kill everyone, we would.

Added: i watched part of the video and it was not our intention to “bring that many” just for telel we had just finished fighting inside one of their home keeps vs outrageous amounts of ad and we’re moving the scroll to another farm location.
    Edited by Irylia on December 1, 2017 4:03PM
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is quite fun when a small group takes an outpost, then you sneak into it and make them look for you instead of repairing the door xD
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Hecker777
    Hecker777
    ✭✭✭
    There is a certain NB on DC that has mastered this. Can't tell you how many times I've chased that MF'r around a keep lol. I think this is a good tactic though. It gives NB's a strategic purpose other than playing the refresh button on horse simulator.

(Edited to remove name of sneaky s-head that I hatelove)
    Edited by Hecker777 on December 1, 2017 4:39PM
    No class CC and I don't run a gap closer...so yeah if you streak away from me I'll probably bird spam you WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??
    Outrider of Vokundein-Vice PvP Officer- Member of Legend Gaming
    Officer- Eastmarch Trade Company
    Officer- Order of the Bear
    Core- Fear is Failure

DK Tank - Stam Sorc DPS - Stam Warden PvP DPS- Mag DK PvP DPS
    690+ CP PC NA
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Hecker777 Sounds like you have also been bambeezled before, as we call it. ;)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was in Cyro for all of about 3 weeks before I wondered if I was hiding inside an outpost, could I take it from the inside...? Didn't succeed that time but have done it many times since. It's a great eff you to the pvdoor zergs.

If (insert zerg number) shows up to take an objective defended by one or two people and then assume they bail out the back and don't scan the hiding spots, that's their fault.
  • Claire
    Claire
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

I will definitely pass this along to him. ;)

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Assuredly it is not out of hate that we use the term for his tactics. We just learn to anticipate it when he’s around. I always considered it friendly competition and a good challenge when I was on my nightblade as well
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Claire
    Claire
    ✭✭✭
    Assuredly it is not out of hate that we use the term for his tactics. We just learn to anticipate it when he’s around. I always considered it friendly competition and a good challenge when I was on my nightblade as well

Understood. I do think he'd get a good laugh out of the term :)
  • Hecker777
    Hecker777
    ✭✭✭
    Claire wrote: »

I will definitely pass this along to him. ;)

This is exactly what I was talking about lol. Though I haven't seen him in a while. Back in the haderus days id play ring around the postern with him daily
    No class CC and I don't run a gap closer...so yeah if you streak away from me I'll probably bird spam you WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??
    Outrider of Vokundein-Vice PvP Officer- Member of Legend Gaming
    Officer- Eastmarch Trade Company
    Officer- Order of the Bear
    Core- Fear is Failure

DK Tank - Stam Sorc DPS - Stam Warden PvP DPS- Mag DK PvP DPS
    690+ CP PC NA
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can use the dks chain to opponent skill atm to get up on the outer wall by the mage guards then chain into the inner by jumping off the wall pulling yourself to the inner mage guards on the outer ring. No matter how many times they try and fix it it just keeps breaking
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can use the dks chain to opponent skill atm to get up on the outer wall by the mage guards then chain into the inner by jumping off the wall pulling yourself to the inner mage guards on the outer ring. No matter how many times they try and fix it it just keeps breaking

That is completely different then hiding in a keep when it flips. Getting over walls without knocking them down, is cheating. Hiding in a keep, then flipping it back is not.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no, I've totally done things like this before. My favorite was trying to get a scroll out of KC back in the day. My guild all died at the keep, but I was able to hide on the inner. Then my guild ran back, I grabbed the scroll from the inner and just jumped right out of the keep and ran it home before EP knew what happened.

Very satisfying.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    This would be funnier if there wasn't actually people doing just this kind of silly stuff.
    Your team purple conspiracy is seriously one of the more convoluted and illogical schticks I’ve come across.

Let me explain something to you. If a DC small scale group is all the way on the other side of the map, between EP and AD...it’s not because we are in cahoots with EP. Were out there because we can catch both AD and EP whilst avoiding DC. The same logic is used by AD small scalers that beeline to bleakers and EP squads that duke it out in the Nikel-Ash Lane.

Telel will drop it when they stop seeing it everyday like they have been for the last eight months.

Or when you can do a similar video showing someone isn't just ranting out an elf hole.

Hi Telel,

In your video it looks like you were fighting "Animosity" Half of them were on their reds the other half on their blues. All those names are Animosity members. Why don't you just ask Irylia what they were doing? Here I will tag him so he can come and comment on what they were doing.

@Irylia

I "Assume" what they were doing is simply trying to farm all 3 factions. They have 4 EP and 4 DC all Animosity guild members. The two groups can now farm any DC pug support that come to the scroll and they can farm any EP pug support that show up. For AD that means that all 8 Animosity members can farm AD, not just half, but they have to deal with "Friendly Fire" up close. So this is what I have labeled as team "Black", farming all 3 factions at once.

We don’t care about the map, we don’t care about objectives, we don’t care about campaign scoring. If we could slay our own alliance members we would gladly do so. Drop this team purple nonsense. If you feel that AD tends to be victimized more, well that can be explained by reasons far more simple than some crackpot theory based on half baked anecdotal observations. Don’t make me have to spell it out ;)

Looks like Animosity found a way to slay their own faction members. So not team Purple, just team Black.

Lol
    This was a while ago
    We did have animosity members on Dc and ep along with a few friends outside of guild. It was our way of being split into groups so that we had the option of doing our own thing across map away from one another or giving us the ability to do as you said and kill randoms and farm the scroll.
    More challenging with that friendly fire but all we care about is pvp. An outlaw faction would be nice.

I also believe this was the night that we hopped back and forth between black boot and bloodmayne taking refuge inside the inner and breaking down the stairs. Farming the 30+ ad with two groups of 4 Dc and ep. alternating bombs.

Added: i watched part of the video and it was not our intention to “bring that many” just for telel we had just finished fighting inside one of their home keeps vs outrageous amounts of ad and we’re moving the scroll to another farm location.

This one knows you were farming at BB and was actually amused by the blobtatoes losing their elfing minds over a mere handful taking on blokes who'd rather gate camp than PVP. In fact if that's all you'd done, and if it'd been done one just one faction you'd probably have never even seen us. There's objectives to be pushed after all, and IKRC we were the only group pushing at that time.

Leave those who want the easy fights to their corner, and get on with the matter of finding a snack. That's how Khajiit tries to play.

But then you went and ran off with the scroll, and brought multiple factions worth of help to do it. There'd also been much complaining about a 'secret agent' helping people bypass keeps walls. So....we came down to see how elfed it all was. Then we fought, got the scroll back in the keep due to the timer, died as PUGs must eventually do in such situations, and went back to looking for snacks.

A few days later we were back on Vivec watching the bloops 'look for good fights' by attacking empty keeps right while griff groups cut off keeps ahead of that blue horde.

But just to keep this on topic. This one wishes that more people would be like the keep ninjas who manage to avoid detection and retake keeps behind their less wary opponents. It's certainly better than sending entire pop bars to take empty keeps (and everything else really) from the faction that doesn't even have that many people on the entire map.

Sadly that has become the mainstay 'skillful play' of certain non gold colored silly folk.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's a waste of my time.
    Gotta sweep every single corner now to instagib those incompetent wannabe-ninjas.
    Hide better or fight better and don't lose the keep in the first place.
    But stop wasting my time!
    (-_-)
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    It's a waste of my time.
    Gotta sweep every single corner now to instagib those incompetent wannabe-ninjas.
    (-_-)

Care to tell us how five people are suppose to take out the thirty bloop blobsters who'll be spamming their ults the moment they see a single target?

Because that's what's become typical for this one to deal with when fighting a certain blue (with just a hint of mauve) colored faction on Vivec...

Khajiit will accept an answer in the form of video documentation laying out the proper way of doing this thing.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's a waste of my time.
    (-_-)

Care to tell us how five people are suppose to take out the thirty bloop blobsters who'll be spamming their ults the moment they see a single target?

Because that's what's become typical for this one to deal with when fighting a certain blue (with just a hint of mauve) colored faction on Vivec...

Khajiit will accept an answer in the form of video documentation laying out the proper way of doing this thing.

Khajiit should start getting rid of fleas to make itself more socailly acceptable. Then talk to other members of its alliance in an appropriate way, preferrably without that third oerson nonsense. Now Khajiit should be able to coordinate with groups to either capture a smaller objective fitting its group size, or outplay adequately larger but more unorganized groups.

If Khajiit still fails to overcome other players and wants to keep attacking lame npcs, I recommend that one to check out the game's section dedicated to that kind of stuff - PvE.

Always happy to educate Tamriel's less civilized races.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a waste of my time.
    (-_-)

Khajiit should start getting rid of fleas to make itself more socailly acceptable. Then talk to other members of its alliance in an appropriate way, preferrably without that third oerson nonsense. Now Khajiit should be able to coordinate with groups to either capture a smaller objective fitting its group size, or outplay adequately larger but more unorganized groups.

If Khajiit still fails to overcome other players and wants to keep attacking lame npcs, I recommend that one to check out the game's section dedicated to that kind of stuff - PvE.

Always happy to educate Tamriel's less civilized races.

There is an ancient khajiit saying that the wise shamans of the tribes use when faced with severely elf-hurt Mer.

"Nope."

Now to keep this humbly on topic...

Telel hasn't honestly seen to many times when a single individual manages to flip a keep just because they got left inside by blobbers. But then a khajiit is more used to seeing full raids show up when they flip a resource

Now what they have seen a LOT of lately is one guy staying inside because said elf-lings were to busy running off to take the next empty keep from the faction with 1/3 their numbers. That guy then waits until Khajiit's group lights the outside before they then move and secure the innter. This cuts maybe ten seconds off the capture time which is usually just enough time to get the keep and get a door up before a 'DC small scale' group shows up to deal with the 'micro zerg'.

Thus this one might suggest that people not throw the majority of their faction at one spot on the map.

Oh, and get off the bridge. Anyone who's hiding there has pretty much said they don't like succeeding anyways.
    Edited by Telel on December 2, 2017 5:29PM

• Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I guess that's what you get for trying to talk sense into a flea bag.
    Go ahead, fight the NPCs. They should be closer to your skill expertise.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You are lucky when you battle Telel and the kittens in PvP. You are guaranteed they won't be BS'ing you with shady addons or cheat engine. He is a cat, maybe fleas if not given monthly medicine, but he is an honest cat. EP is the alliance that has had some of the most notorious cheaters in ESO to date.
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brilliant tactic :D
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Telel,

@Irylia

Lol
    This was a while ago

This one knows you were farming at BB and was actually amused by the blobtatoes losing their elfing minds over a mere handful taking on blokes who'd rather gate camp than PVP. In fact if that's all you'd done, and if it'd been done one just one faction you'd probably have never even seen us. There's objectives to be pushed after all, and IKRC we were the only group pushing at that time.

Leave those who want the easy fights to their corner, and get on with the matter of finding a snack. That's how Khajiit tries to play.

But then you went and ran off with the scroll, and brought multiple factions worth of help to do it. There'd also been much complaining about a 'secret agent' helping people bypass keeps walls. So....we came down to see how elfed it all was. Then we fought, got the scroll back in the keep due to the timer, died as PUGs must eventually do in such situations, and went back to looking for snacks.

A few days later we were back on Vivec watching the bloops 'look for good fights' by attacking empty keeps right while griff groups cut off keeps ahead of that blue horde.

But just to keep this on topic. This one wishes that more people would be like the keep ninjas who manage to avoid detection and retake keeps behind their less wary opponents. It's certainly better than sending entire pop bars to take empty keeps (and everything else really) from the faction that doesn't even have that many people on the entire map.

Sadly that has become the mainstay 'skillful play' of certain non gold colored silly folk.

Can't get into a keep when we were ep/dc with no way in. And we had previously sieged it down which is how we had gotten in.
    "Then we fought, got the scroll back" You explicitly said in the video that you guys couldn't grab the scroll because you didn't own your own home scroll which meant we reclaimed the scroll and continued bringing it north.

We have no issue fighting as one faction and it started out as just our 4 man dc. There was some random pug jumping around during that fight at vlast. The ep players, other than dubzug, aren't a part of our guild. They just chose to show up as a group of friends.

Join the gvg discord as we have many dc/ep/ad guilds able to have some even number fights from 2-12 players.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Telel,

@Irylia

Lol
    This was a while ago

Can't get into a keep when we were ep/dc with no way in. And we had previously sieged it down which is how we had gotten in.
    "Then we fought, got the scroll back" You explicitly said in the video that you guys couldn't grab the scroll because you didn't own your own home scroll which meant we reclaimed the scroll and continued bringing it north.

We have no issue fighting as one faction and it started out as just our 4 man dc. There was some random pug jumping around during that fight at vlast. The ep players, other than dubzug, aren't a part of our guild. They just chose to show up as a group of friends.

Join the gvg discord as we have many dc/ep/ad guilds able to have some even number fights from 2-12 players.

You left out "due to the timer". This one thinks that was a crucial part of the sentence you quoted.

• Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You are lucky when you battle Telel and the kittens in PvP. You are guaranteed they won't be BS'ing you with shady addons or cheat engine. He is a cat, maybe fleas if not given monthly medicine, but he is an honest cat. EP is the alliance that has had some of the most notorious cheaters in ESO to date.

This may be true for PC, and I find people talking in weird third person weird. Especially since pointed ears hear that crap even better.
    *shudder*
    (>~<)

Enough of that. As I said, my PC brethren might be like that, I dunno. On my platform it's AD who will exploit every single trick there is. Although this particular is also popular with the blues, and I assume there's reds as well.

We've also not had the numbers to zerg or nightcap for years, until recently. My people will be able to assure you how hard DC used to zerg, and it showed. A keep here and there you take won't affect the campaign at all in this regard. I'll stand to my assumption that those people are just looking for an easy time against NPCs.
  • schwarzman1
    schwarzman1
    ✭✭✭
    Ive done that before. AD btw. Hid inside inner with some guildies. When other faction left we cleared the npcs and put a ram up inside. Pretty fun times

Also, this TTP was used when only a handful of us AD were on fighting against an Emp zerg.
    Edited by schwarzman1 on December 3, 2017 5:17AM
    PS4 NA AD
    PSN: schwarzman1
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now now angry elf person. No need to be so disparaging of this one's zerging opponents. Just because they're only dangerous when surrounded by a wall of help doesn't make them any less dangerous than a guard on a flag.

This may be true for PC, and I find people talking in weird third person weird. Especially since pointed ears hear that crap even better.
    *shudder*
    (>~<)

Enough of that. As I said, my PC brethren might be like that, I dunno. On my platform it's AD who will exploit every single trick there is. Although this particular is also popular with the blues, and I assume there's reds as well.

We've also not had the numbers to zerg or nightcap for years, until recently. My people will be able to assure you how hard DC used to zerg, and it showed. A keep here and there you take won't affect the campaign at all in this regard. I'll stand to my assumption that those people are just looking for an easy time against NPCs.

This one can assure you that no zerglings on console come anywhere close to what this one has seen their opponents engage in. Which would be made quite evident with a perusal of youtube and twitch.

Especially when a certain faction of a certain color close to cobalt has multiple guilds that brag about their 'strategy' of bringing more and more people to one spot on the map until they 'win'. Even if that winning involves an empty keep...

especially if that winning involves an empty keep...

In that regards this one will take interior recapturators over the typical antics of the dramaflawed coverlet any day of the week. It at last keeps the pups on their toes , and punishes complaceny.

It's also more engaging than having to oil down yet another eighty man blob before deciding to abandon a pointless defense.
    Edited by Telel on December 3, 2017 5:29AM

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

*shudder*
    (>~<)

Well, there may in fact be unscrupulous elves on consoles (most likely there are), but unless I am mistaken there are no addons to cheese with or CE to download and use. You only have to deal with game bugs, op broken stuff.
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on December 3, 2017 5:53AM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

*shudder*
    (>~<)

Well, there may in fact be unscrupulous elves on consoles (most likely there are), but unless I am mistaken there are no addons to cheese with or CE to download and use. You only have to deal with game bugs, op broken stuff.

Which is why I'm on console.
    Still have to deal with talking cats, though.
    (>.>)
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telel, first of all, get yourself some mouth water, you reek of fish.
    Second, if your build only grants you value in a fight for pouring oil... No, that seems like an excuse. Taking out healers or camps can be quite useful. You're just taking the easy way out.
  • rimmidimdim
    rimmidimdim
    ✭✭✭

*shudder*
    (>~<)

Lol, reprobate elves? No, can't be true. No matter what my opinion on elves might be, and it's not good, except the cannibal ones maybe( they must be down to earth), the practice of taking keeps from the inside cause you don't clear the keep is awesome. Good job all that do this. It's a strategy that should be use if you can from all factions. Cheers.