The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MagDk Meta Pvp

• DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm doing quite well on a destro/resto 5/1/1 light armor DK (no permablocking nonsense) :)

Damage is off the charts (4,6k spell dmg) & survivability isn't really any worse than say, a high dmg stamblade.

I'll have a PvP/Build video up once I've had more time to play with it.
    Edited by DDuke on November 25, 2017 10:53AM
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    I'm doing quite well on a destro/resto 5/1/1 light armor DK (no permablocking nonsense) :)

Damage is off the charts (4,6k spell dmg) & survivability isn't really any worse than say, a high dmg stamblade.

Very curious to see this build
  • BaByDontHurtMe
    BaByDontHurtMe
    ✭✭✭
    I’m also very interested because I feel dirty after running full heavy attacks with buff and Knight Slayer.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »

share!!!!
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,