Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EPs new disgusting tactic

• Bogdan_Kobzar
    Bogdan_Kobzar
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, I seem to recall that there was a Cyrodiil game mechanism in place that if you were inside an enemy faction keep, whether dead, alive, or stealthed, AFTER just loosing ownership of it, a timer showed up counting down from about 30 seconds then at the end of that timer whether dead or alive you were ported back to your home faction gate. But I'm only a 3 star poster playing since 1st beta.
    Personally, I avoid the frustration and stay out of Cyrodiil unless my guild has an event there.
    Happy Trails!
    Edited by Bogdan_Kobzar on November 29, 2017 11:04PM
    "Being honorable might make you a good man, but it doesn't make you right. Be a better world if it did."
    Be mindful of Community Rules
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing new about it.
    Invictus
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm, I seem to recall that there was a Cyrodiil game mechanism in place that if you were inside an enemy faction keep, whether dead, alive, or stealthed, AFTER just loosing ownership of it, a timer showed up counting down from about 30 seconds then at the end of that timer whether dead or alive you were ported back to your home faction gate. But I'm only a 3 star poster playing since 1st beta.
    Personally, I avoid the frustration and stay out of Cyrodiil unless my guild has an event there.
    Happy Trails!

That was never a thing in Cyrodiil keeps.

• WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've met plenty of non-EP who've done that. I usually sniff em out or tell zone chat that someone's hiding in the keep.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »
    ?

This is standard EP/DC coordination. EP tells DC to go siege X keep for them, DC obliges, EP goes in and flips X keep. This is why EP keeps winning campaigns because DC does our dirty work and then let's us take the points.

This would be funnier if there wasn't actually people doing just this kind of silly stuff.

Looking at you 'duelists' who hang around Roe Farm...
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd expect nothing less from a horde of mindless, toothless, beady eyed, foaming at the mouth, peg leg pirate zombie miscreants!

They will pay for their war crimes! One day they will sit before Judge Scipio on The People's Court. And justice will be gloriously served!

https://youtu.be/E7oMBq1vkCM
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    This would be funnier if there wasn't actually people doing just this kind of silly stuff.

Your team purple conspiracy is seriously one of the more convoluted and illogical schticks I’ve come across.

Let me explain something to you. If a DC small scale group is all the way on the other side of the map, between EP and AD...it’s not because we are in cahoots with EP. Were out there because we can catch both AD and EP whilst avoiding DC. The same logic is used by AD small scalers that beeline to bleakers and EP squads that duke it out in the Nikel-Ash Lane.

We don’t care about the map, we don’t care about objectives, we don’t care about campaign scoring. If we could slay our own alliance members we would gladly do so. Drop this team purple nonsense. If you feel that AD tends to be victimized more, well that can be explained by reasons far more simple than some crackpot theory based on half baked anecdotal observations. Don’t make me have to spell it out ;)
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, EP is definitely full of bottom of the basket human beings ;), but who hasn’t done this lol.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, EP is definitely full of bottom of the basket human beings ;), but who hasn’t done this lol.

Generalising is disgusting.
    PC/EU
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think my favorite attempt of this was when I was in a group hiding out in Ash because we new it was about to flip. Unfortunately we were hiding in one of the annexes that is only available in level five keeps. The keep flipped, turned to a level one, and ported all of our group outside of the walls as the room we were in disappeared. Unfortunately, it dropped us right next to the enemy zerg...
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Absolutely. I'm all in favor of generic hate towards EP, but let's be clear that it's about innate problems within their society and upbringing, not their deployment of a relatively common tactic.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I haven't done this.
  • Nihilos
    Nihilos
    ✭✭✭
    I can honestly say that I've done an "inside job" of Kingscrest multiple times.

How? Just before the keep flips, I slip in a postern and go into stealth upstairs.

Once empty, you clear the front flag, ballista the door (or ram it if you have 3 players inside) until the keep flags and then just finish clearing NPCs and flip each flag.

There was one time where a certain guild that needs morale boosts was defending the courtyard against an EP raid trying to retake it and we flipped the flags while they were still defending the courtyard, since the keep was flagged. They suddenly got swarmed by guards in the courtyard and oiled from the third floor as they tried to rush into the inner through a front door they could no longer activate. I lulzed.

No cheating involved, just lack of diligence in insuring the keep is empty by the attackers. It is almost exclusively done in the tri keeps as they're large enough to stealth and not have guards bother you. There are a couple spots you can do it in an Imperial keep, but they're harder.

The amount of remorse I, or any other EP has concerning this? Zero.

I’m pretty sure I was there for that morale boosting guild wipe, that was so funny ♥️
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never forget that night in Cyro, when we a little grp of pugs took DC, from lumberside, taken inner and outer simultanous down, we went in and turned flags, repaired the inner, got out through inner MG, then I popped a detection potion...............

and the whole inner yard was filled with about 50 EP in hide, LOL, we died very soon, but that was such a view, omg ;)
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is this a "disgusting" tactic? If so, sign me up and call me "Grodie" LOL.
    Edited by VirtualElizabeth on November 30, 2017 8:06PM
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »

Your team purple conspiracy is seriously one of the more convoluted and illogical schticks I’ve come across.

Let me explain something to you. If a DC small scale group is all the way on the other side of the map, between EP and AD...it’s not because we are in cahoots with EP. Were out there because we can catch both AD and EP whilst avoiding DC. The same logic is used by AD small scalers that beeline to bleakers and EP squads that duke it out in the Nikel-Ash Lane.

We don’t care about the map, we don’t care about objectives, we don’t care about campaign scoring. If we could slay our own alliance members we would gladly do so. Drop this team purple nonsense. If you feel that AD tends to be victimized more, well that can be explained by reasons far more simple than some crackpot theory based on half baked anecdotal observations. Don’t make me have to spell it out ;)

https://youtu.be/BdgTM2r_zDA

Telel will drop it when they stop seeing it everyday like they have been for the last eight months.

Or when you can do a similar video showing someone isn't just ranting out an elf hole.

Or when flying unicorn mounts are a thing.

Also if you really want to slay your own alliance members you can. Just ask the bridge bait who are always 'making mad AP on the bridge not feeding their friends' only to later be found in a griff horde that faction stacked alessia...

Then you just have a choice. Do the hard fights, and push the ones who outnumber you, or be like certain Griffs who are silly and have no pride.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To be fair to Telel, it's pretty annoying when we have EP flagging Bloodmayne so DC goes and flags Black Boot for funsies because apparently AD is on their heels lets keep the pressure on them so they stop pushing forward for a bit. This was last night.

Likely it's coincidental but this has happened a couple of times now so at some point you begin to wonder.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

https://youtu.be/BdgTM2r_zDA

Telel will drop it when they stop seeing it everyday like they have been for the last eight months.

Or when you can do a similar video showing someone isn't just ranting out an elf hole.

Or when flying unicorn mounts are a thing.

Hi Telel,

In your video it looks like you were fighting "Animosity" Half of them were on their reds the other half on their blues. All those names are Animosity members. Why don't you just ask Irylia what they were doing? Here I will tag him so he can come and comment on what they were doing.

@Irylia

I "Assume" what they were doing is simply trying to farm all 3 factions. They have 4 EP and 4 DC all Animosity guild members. The two groups can now farm any DC pug support that come to the scroll and they can farm any EP pug support that show up. For AD that means that all 8 Animosity members can farm AD, not just half, but they have to deal with "Friendly Fire" up close. So this is what I have labeled as team "Black", farming all 3 factions at once.

Like CyrusArya mentioned.

Looks like Animosity found a way to slay their own faction members. So not team Purple, just team Black.

Edited by Crispen_Longbow on November 30, 2017 9:41PM
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So not team Purple, just team Black.

Jack_rackam.jpg

Exactly, you get it. Please make it so ZO$. Pirate faction where everyone outside your group is a hostile. There would be so much room for activities!!!!

And @Telel I just wish you'd understand the perspective of small scale groups. Typically, they don't care about the map, campaign, or faction. They operate on independent agency. So its just straight ignorant to paint small scale farming of AD as being done in aid of or collaboration with EP towards campaign goals. Were just looking for fights. As Crispen's utter and total rebuttal of your video should demonstrate, there are better explanations for your anecdotal experiences than some conspiracy theory.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Team Purple??? Everyone knows it's really Team Green :D:D
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't sweep the keep for stealth players eh?
  • Rainraven
    Rainraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Absolutely. I'm all in favor of generic hate towards EP, but let's be clear that it's about innate problems within their society and upbringing, not their deployment of a relatively common tactic.

Also diet. Eating ash yams makes one both cranky and extra devious.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So not team Purple, just team Black.

Jack_rackam.jpg

Exactly, you get it. Please make it so ZO$. Pirate faction where everyone outside your group is a hostile. There would be so much room for activities!!!!

And @Telel I just wish you'd understand the perspective of small scale groups. Typically, they don't care about the map, campaign, or faction. They operate on independent agency. So its just straight ignorant to paint small scale farming of AD as being done in aid of or collaboration with EP towards campaign goals. Were just looking for fights. As Crispen's utter and total rebuttal of your video should demonstrate, there are better explanations for your anecdotal experiences than some conspiracy theory.

It's not a rebuttal if it's pointing out that there really are folks that elfish. Folks so sad they have to use toons on all three sides just to make some AP. And just to beat an already outnumbered PUG...

As for the perspective of small scale groups who actually want good fights.....

Khajiit thinks you may not be familiar with this one's efforts. But they will invite you to come run with the pack sometime. Just bring a fast horse as we tend not to sit in one spot farming people who can't fight back. And we don't just go after the already outnumbered faction either.

Back on topic.

Sitting inside a keep and waiting for the impatient blobbers to run off in search of another empty keep is not a 'sick tactic'. It's instead a very wise one Telel wishes they could exploit more often.

• NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stop marking me when I’m in your keeps!

580b585b2edbce24c47b2a2d.png
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess you guys missed the DKs using a "skill" on the gate guards to get into keeps, yes it is happening again.

Oh and on EP and DC "playing together" it happened tonight (my time) at Alessia, (NA Vivec), I asked why not attack each other, answer was because they are our friends.

Now you may think these are acceptable, but I reckon you are cheating yourselves and it reflects on your character, but that's just me.
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess you guys missed the DKs using a "skill" on the gate guards to get into keeps, yes it is happening again.

Oh and on EP and DC "playing together" it happened tonight (my time) at Alessia, (NA Vivec), I asked why not attack each other, answer was because they are our friends.

Now you may think these are acceptable, but I reckon you are cheating yourselves and it reflects on your character, but that's just me.

No friends allowed in this game. No funs. Just war.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    DarkAedin wrote: »
    Pc/na
    They now are purposefully sneaking in keeps to reflip it once everyone leaves. From the inside. Flags first and while on flags, shoot door. This is disgusting.

Good idea! thx
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    dde.jpg

this thread man i can't stop laughing Pact 4 Ever
  • bmesi
    bmesi
    ✭✭✭
    Pc/na
    They now are purposefully sneaking in keeps to reflip it once everyone leaves. From the inside. Flags first and while on flags, shoot door. This is disgusting.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE STOP NOW EP
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bmesi wrote: »
    Pc/na

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE STOP NOW EP

ONLY IF YOU STOP FIRST AFRO
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!