Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PC NA)New PVP Event: Battle of Champions! Volunteer as tribute for your faction!

Prince_of_all_Pugs
Prince_of_all_Pugs
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello Everyone, I am going make this short and sweet. Iam planning a massive pvp event called the battle of champions. Iam looking for 24 EP, DC, and AD to commit to all out winner take all battle royale. However in order to make this a real battle of champions, im gonna need some champs who wanna fight for their faction. some of the guilds (i dont know all the names) I Humbly ask to come are.

PACT
DRACYS
INVICT
CHIPSWORTH
ANNIMOSITY[
XYLENA
SoS

DC
CHUCK NORRIS
Team Stream (fengrush and essa-kh)
HARLOCKE
DC Streamers
VE
BRAIDAS BUNCH
VICE

AD
HAGNADO
Josh Lenoir and Kita
TM
Tarran
fantasia
Mojican
Enzo

What would make this alot better and less zergy would be if we could get 6 guilds from each faction to commit 4 players we can fill this up quickly. if your name or guild is not listed your still invited! just message me in game @Firemagzz

RULES
In this battle Royale all 3 teams gotta kill each other and the last team standing wins the event. some of the rules are that you CANNOT release you must be rezed by a teammate if you die, if your not rezed you must wait until you auto release at the wayshrine and at that point you are eliminated from the tournament. If you leave the battle, your eliminated. Also NO TOXIC BEHAVIOR, if your being toxic, you will be booted. the Location of the battle royale will be given at a later time in secret to ensure noone ruins the event.JUST FYI please try to have the imperial city DLC just incase. These rules are open to change .

WHY?
I Want to have this all out battle because our PVP eso community is seemingly getting smaller and smaller as time goes on and i think we should all have as much fun while we still can. I have planned 2 other tournments in the past with Legend but this one is going to be &*()ing Grand people, it will likely be the biggest event the pvp community has done together, so please Help!

REWARDS?
Right now i need to get a tally of who is going to show and what we can give etc, but all i know is that when this thing kicks off the winner faction will be the undisputed champion faction!
please guys do it for the glory of your faction
  • Roaldy
    Roaldy
    ✭✭✭
    This does sound like it would be a lot of fun.
    Hagnado
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4v24v24
    Hmmm the odds sound unfavorable for ad and dc
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we could get 4 from Hagnado and 4 from Annimosity, that would be so cool. AD and EP would already have 2 groups that qualify PERFECTLY for this! :):)
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't the team with the biggest / best raid group win? The small scale players will have little impact at that point.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wont be set up that way stalker, ive designed it in a certain way that will prevent or limiting the zerging. i will reveal more details once we get more teams and would LOVE venatus to be there fighting for ad.
    Also other guilds i respectfully invite to this event
    AD
    BANANA SQUAD
    Telel (special Invitation)
    DiG
    HoD (special Invitation)

DC
    PuGz of Daggerfall
    Pale Orc
    Bashnu Ironhide
    Sooz's guild
    Azoi's Group

EP
    KUSH
    Pact Militia
    Praise the Sun
    DR
    Krotha's dunk squad
    Nihilos group
    Sly wolf Pact

stalker i will give more information soon,
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    are you going to be putting together the faction rosters?

This sounds pretty badass
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    What’s this special invitation
    Edited by joe.smith21b14_ESO on November 30, 2017 1:45AM
    Smiff
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah how does one qualify for a spot?
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes im trying to get a roster situated but i need elite well known PvPers who will fight for their faction in this battle.
    here is the first Draft for the rules https://imgur.com/a/qd5OO
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it will be very hard to regulate in the sewers no?
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thankfully, the imperial city is dead most of the time and we have either Shor or Vivec or even sotha sil to choose from. It wouldnt be a problem, right now the biggest problem we have is a lack of people, we need to SPEAD THE WORD about this tournament guys!
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the invitation but I have nothing to prove that hasn't already be proven. I wish you the best of luck and success and yes it does sound fun. I am sure many will enjoy it.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you have atleast 4 people from your guild to fight for your faction? AD needs more fighters, Taran help your faction please.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you have at least 4 people from your guild to fight for your faction? AD needs more fighters, Taran help your faction please.

I will pass along the information, but I doubt any of my guys or gals will.
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    do you have atleast 4 people from your guild to fight for your faction? AD needs more fighters, Taran help your faction please.

I want an inv bud.
    Smiff
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool idea, logistical nightmare. Good luck.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you smiff. You make your faction proud with your sacrifice. Dominion Knights you have disappointed me. A guild with dominion in its name should care about its faction more. Especially with the population going down and even Forum activity is going down. This could very well be our last chance for an event such as this. You have saddened me Greatly Taran, i wanted you to be AD team captain.

• joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    thank you smiff. You make your faction proud with your sacrifice. Dominion Knights you have disappointed me. A guild with dominion in its name should care about its faction more. Especially with the population going down and even Forum activity is going down. This could very well be our last chance for an event such as this. You have saddened me Greatly Taran, i wanted you to be AD team captain.

Your welcome
    Smiff
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    *As Prince of all Pugs is in the middle of the ring on the mic he is abruptly interrupted by Scipio’s entrance music!*

https://youtu.be/E7oMBq1vkCM

*The crowd erupts and Prince turns around looking at the ramp entrance*
    *Scipio steps out from the curtain holding a mic in his hand*
    *The music plays for a little longer and finally ends*
    *Scipio smiles and looks around the arena at the crowd*
    *The crowd begins chanting*

SCIPIO! SCIPIO! SCIPIO! SCIPIO! SCIPIO! SCIPIO!

*Scipio brings the mic up to his mouth and begins talking*

You know, I was in the back in the locker room watching you unveil your grand plan to everyone.... And I couldn’t help it.... I couldn’t help it when I heard you announce the Survivor Series teams.... I couldn’t help it when you announced the COVENANT squad and never mentioned yours truly! So I had to come out here and convey to you my disappointment. What kind of COVENANT team would be complete without the Biceps of the Covenant, Mr. Greek Yogurt, The Second Son of Cyrodiil!... Those that know me also know me by the moniker PUBES!!! * The arena erupts in cheers and whistles!* Pubes, which is something that many on the Pact and Elf teams still are crossing their fingers will eventually grow in for them when they see themselves in the shower!

But I digress. So, Prince of all Pugs, you know, I know, everyone in the locker room, and all the fans in there arena here tonight know!!!... That Publius Scipio should be on the blue team!

*Scipio is interrupted on the big screen above him showing the arrival of General Manager Matt Firor to the arena in a limo!!*
    *Matt Firor gets out of the limo and enters the arena to his music playing and the arena going nuts!*

https://youtu.be/NQtzCEu1TmM

To be continued

• Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg yes please that would be so cool scipio, is there anyway you could get others to help FIght for DC? like Wizard daniel? I m sure he can tribute 4 fighters for his faction.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NEW UPDATE: *Publius_Scipio*= honored guest
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m nowhere near elite or well known, but if you’ve got a slot on any of the rosters I’d love to compete. I’ve got characters of all factions but I’m not at CP cap on PC. But I don't want in at the expense of someone else getting a slot
    Edited by Lexxypwns on December 1, 2017 2:51AM
  • Claire
    Claire
    ✭✭✭
    NEW UPDATE: *Publius_Scipio*= honored guest

Put me down for (honored) non-combat guest. I'll keep Skippy company.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    I’m nowhere near elite or well known, but if you’ve got a slot on any of the rosters I’d love to compete. I’ve got characters of all factions but I’m not at CP cap on PC. But I don't want in at the expense of someone else getting a slot

LOL , dont worry lexxy your invited, we need more players though, im going to ask a bunch of people and let yall know what happens.
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would like to observe this as well. I’ll help you organize, too, if you’d like to run it through Legend. We have lots of guys who would enjoy randomly grouped XvXs on the smaller group side of things. Could pick some seldom visited corners of Cyrodiil and have a lot of fun with this. Let me know.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When who to choose becomes who wants you
    1-2-forever-alone-transparent-thumb.png
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to observe this as well. I’ll help you organize, too, if you’d like to run it through Legend. We have lots of guys who would enjoy randomly grouped XvXs on the smaller group side of things. Could pick some seldom visited corners of Cyrodiil and have a lot of fun with this. Let me know.

thanks Kena, your support would be greatly appreciated, ill hit you up.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you should ask Josh to lead for the AD team. He would be better at it than I. Maybe you could convince Nait to do it for AD.
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should have 4 there.
    I’ll get you the names or is it good enough to say 4 of animosity will participate? Depending on time of course. Can’t guarantee schedules until the date gets set.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is good enough , thank you for the support Animosity. EP cannot thank you enough for your tribute. Right now as it stands this is the roster.

EP
    Animosity
    SoS
    Vilestride (drac?)
    OPEN 4 man
    OPEN 4 man
    OPEN 4 man
    Guilds declining invite:None

DC
    Publius Scipio (unknown 4 man team)
    Kena's team and legend (maybe more teams)
    Open Team
    Open Team
    Open team
    Open team
    Guilds declining invite:None

AD
    Smiff (hod tenative?)
    Hagnado(maybe?)
    Needs a team
    Needs a team
    Needs a team
    Needs a team
    Guilds declining invite: Dominion Knights

with Animosity Joining the fight, things just got real, AD and DC need to step it up or its GG!