Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Land of Gears and Cogs" XB1 Achievement bug?

MRusso89
MRusso89
✭✭✭
I noticed that I do not have the aforementioned achievement unlocked on my console. I already completed the main questline for the DLC as well as other quests. Is there a certain action I need to do to unlock the achievement? One that I missed?
Edited by MRusso89 on November 22, 2017 4:23PM
Hermaeus Mora, elder than Ada, Abyssal Cephaliarch, hearken to the plea of this unworthy, for I have come to barter for knowledge denied.
excerpt from Fragmentae Abyssum Hermaeus Morus

Best Answer

• DiteHart
    DiteHart
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have an alt that you haven't completed it on?

The same thing happened to me. When I realized it a few days ago, I went ahead and did it on my alt character and it popped. I'm thinking it could have been an early issue that might have been fixed, or something about the way it starts can affect it (my main got the quest at a Clockwork City wayshrine, and had completed Of Knives and Long Shadows; my alt used the Collections menu, and had not completed the quest).
    X1/NA (GT: Dite Hart)
    Dite Dielle - Breton Templar
    - Full 9-trait crafter
    - Knows 41 motif styles
    - Covenant, Dominion, and Starter-Island Master Angler
    Answer ✓
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    That guide didn't help
    Hermaeus Mora, elder than Ada, Abyssal Cephaliarch, hearken to the plea of this unworthy, for I have come to barter for knowledge denied.
  • MRusso89
    MRusso89
    ✭✭✭
    I did what it said but I still didn't unlock the achievement.
  • UnsocialCUB
    UnsocialCUB
    Soul Shriven
    I've got the exact same issue as you. I contacted Xbox and they basically said they can't help and to fill out a survey. I'm going to try the quest again on one of my low levels and see if it unlocks. :smile: