The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tribunal shrine, fountain

TelvanniWizard
TelvanniWizard
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Good day. I was thinking of buying the Tribunal shrine, fountain available from the Vvardenfell achievment furnisher. The problem is that I haven´t find a single screenshot nor image of how does it look like. I´d like to see how it is before I buy it. Do you have a good screenshot showing it?
  • krisor67_ESO
    krisor67_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    NaYOq0W.png
    DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I may add my two cents, the fountain also looks good indoors. :)

8e3I9Qo.jpg
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Does it have running water?
  • Mallow
    Mallow
    ✭✭✭

Yep!
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My problem with a lot of items of this size is where to fit them, even in a large home.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mallow wrote: »

Yep!

Awesome! Now I´m sure I´ll buy it.
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    xxf231dwc38b.png
    I have 2, one I just bought one for my Ald Velothi house I am working on now, this is from from my Garden of Dusk and Dawn, (sleek creek). It has water and you can add plants and/or crystals as you see fit. Very good buy.
    Edited by Dystopia2020 on November 28, 2017 9:47AM
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually put mine (to try it) inside my broken/clogged Imperial Fountain, just to see it have running water for once....
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    I actually put mine (to try it) inside my broken/clogged Imperial Fountain, just to see it have running water for once....

Have any pics or video I was thinking of doing that too.
    If they ever fix the fountain to have running water I would love some water shooting out the top that would be amazing with some great lighting at night.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on November 29, 2017 4:15PM
  • karrie7
    karrie7
    ✭✭✭
    If I may add my two cents, the fountain also looks good indoors. :)

8e3I9Qo.jpg

You should put little candles all around those edges that spawn the water it looks amazing on my house
  • Almariel
    Almariel
    ✭✭✭
    I used it in a corner of my kitchen for always having flowing fresh water.
    @Sevryiel - daheim auf dem PC-EU Server
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »

Have any pics or video I was thinking of doing that too.
    If they ever fix the fountain to have running water I would love some water shooting out the top that would be amazing with some great lighting at night.

Unfortunately, it didn't work out for me.. I tore it down sorry to say. I now just use the Imperial as a bird bath.. but, I think my fine feathered friends would like it better if there was moving water..